What's new

Pakistan vs Srilanka on 26th Feb, 2011

Congratulations fellas

Anyone still out there who thinks Pakistan are not dangerous contenders for the World Cup?
129109.2.jpg

My friend from Dubai told me that final will be between Australia and Pakistan.
India is going out in quarter final.:cry:

Thats bookies news.:frown:

Alhamdolillah.....

a game well played by 2 brotherly countries.....good work Sri Lanka....

Conratz to all the pakistani for winning a crucial game .It will help build up our courage..........................
and cheers to Srilankan team for putting up a good show.

on the side note : our team should improve the fielding coz it can turn match upside down.

yes he is when no one is counting him as a good spinner he left bhaji and murali way back in perfomance and boy pakistan should seriously think about rehman and gull in this team they did anything what they can from which pakistan can loose the match gull should be sitting on bench for next games to let now him he has to bowl yorkers not length bowling and bring ajmal and junaid in next match pakistan cannot afford to give more chances to those who are not playing well and in tank we have better players than them utilize them in a way

Afridi is the Man of the Match. Finally, a bowling effort gets rewarded! " That was a big game. The way Misbah and Younis played - beautiful and very mature. The fielders relaxed a bit, but on a stage like this we can't do that. I am sure they will improve in the coming games. Good conditions for bowlers - spin and bounce. This is a strong message to other teams, we will come stronger, game after game!"

hope bookies do the job for us this time and one more thing we need pakistan not to drop catches and give 100 percent even after that we loose we accept the lossing but not a way when droping dolly of catches and miss fielding alot and stupid bowling likes of rehman and gull

Back
Top Bottom