What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaar I am LMAO seeing pakistanis laughing for india and talking bout being champions.

Bas yaad rahe itna bolne ke baad, Semifinals ke baad yahan jaroor aana irrespective of the result. :P

achaaaa
chalo ab so jao :wave:

Aaj india hara nahi jeeta hai match woh bhi 1 run se......TI jinx nahi huyee mere support se.:)

TI blue hai support kar ke jeetaya hai maine aaj usay.TSL bhi blue his hai..samajh lo...........kahin passa ulta na pad jaye..........:)

barri hi purani aatma ho.

Kya parrh kar phoonka tha.

Aaj india hara nahi jeeta hai match woh bhi 1 run se......TI jinx nahi huyee mere support se.:)

TI blue hai support kar ke jeetaya hai maine aaj usay.TSL bhi blue his hai..samajh lo...........kahin passa ulta na pad jaye..........:)

Ap Indian hein,Ulta tabhi parta hae jab Pakistan ko support karte hein.Humein Indians ke support ras nahi ate.

Pora stadium lanka ke sath hoga.Ap bhe ho lein.:D

tonay totkay mujhe nahi aate.:disagree:

Kuch kiya zaroor hai tum ne.

India ko ek run se hi jita diya.

Chalo koi baat nahin.

Wo jeet ke bhi haar gaye.

Aur ham haar ke bhi jeet gaye.

Ap Indian hein,Ulta tabhi parta hae jab Pakistan ko support karte hein.Humein Indians ke support ras nahi ate.

Pora stadium lanka ke sath hoga.Ap bhe ho lein.:D
i better keep out like today's match....:)

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

sorry to say but u seemed to b a sick person:agree:

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

Actually Pakistan played very well. Why are you burning so bad?? Yuo guys dont enjoy it as a game. Shows your smallness.

i'll always be here after wins and after defeats. i am not over the moon after reaching to semi's and not on exclusion of india. its cricket and a sport. wining and losing are part of the game. so dont wory.
but your first comment was bit harsh so i replied to that

This post has gone VIRAL on Facebook.

Another Social media event that will increase more hostility.

Yaar I am LMAO seeing pakistanis laughing for india and talking bout being champions.

Bas yaad rahe itna bolne ke baad, Semifinals ke baad yahan jaroor aana irrespective of the result. :P

We want Pakistan team to fight. Winning and losing is part of the game. It does not matter if we lose after giving a good fight. This is the spirit of any sport.

Its the pakistan's better performance which made it to qualify lnto SF.TI inspite of beating pakistan delivered premature performance and hence bowed out.

Likewise ICC is behind every bharti win.

Playing against bhartiis is like playing against the ICC umpires.

Now ICC officials are desperately, sampling urine of every in-form Pakistani player, speaks volume of over flowing targeting of Pakistan cricket team.

Shameful, ICC fined South Africans for not loosing as agreed upon.

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid.

celebrations are always stupid........u know :bunny:

It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

infact the celebration is for YOUR wife's pregnancy while knowing that WE were the reasons behind it......:chilli:

won't you celebrate with us.......at least as closest neighbors?:sniper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom