What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian team can return home keeping their heads high...thrashed Pakisten, won against SA in last qualifying match but it was badluck that eliminated them

hmm what to do srilankans are good players of spin but raza hassan was good against india too who play spin very well but still our seamers are not putting it in so what to do

I would say, either keep the same team or drop Afridi. He isn't performing with the bat and his bowling is been just ok. You don't remember any of his performance in the tournament.

Arafat is good replacement for Afridi under current circumstances but that isn't going to happen since Afridi has a long history of winning matches for us... and you never know if he will surprise all of us in the semi final and final with his wonderful performances

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

It means today they have admitted that india is Pakistan's wife and that india got r@ped by South Africa!

We are still champions of the main world sup, T20 me to sirf Pakistan ko dho dalne ke liye khela tha aur age bhi dhotehi rahenge,dhotehi rahenge aur dhotehi rahenge....the person who responds my post is a dumb low life person

We are still champions of the main world sup, T20 me to sirf Pakistan ko dho dalne ke liye khela tha aur age bhi dhotehi rahenge,dhotehi rahenge aur dhotehi rahenge....the person who responds my post is a dumb low life person

282199_285896574854906_457190541_n.jpg

223264_309733995800296_2139653887_n.jpg

Pakistani celebrating is so stupid. It's like celebrating your wife's pregnancy inspite of knowing you were not the reason behind it :D

Stupid logic. Pakistan is celebrating because their good run rate land them into semi final despite not having good experienced batsman as we see in Indian batting. All IPL experienced got ruined

India played Good except their one match with Australia. Pakistan also played brilliant except their one match against India but still India vs pak was not as bad as india vs Australia. south Africa also played good cricket as their two matches with India and Pakistan went very close. Overall we got the chance to see a good quality cricket and thrilling matches. we(Inidans/pakistani) should act mature and should stop bashing other teams because we all know win and defeat are not constant thing ..cheers

Indian team can return home keeping their heads high...thrashed Pakisten, won against SA in last qualifying match but it was badluck that eliminated them

agar sirf Pakistan se he compete karna tha mere bhi tu indo-pak series rakh laete ..5 or 10 t20 :)

kia zarorat thi t20 world cup mein participate karne kia..you should have play only with Pakistan and should have gone home after defeating Pakistan by keeping your head high :D

agar sirf Pakistan se he compete karna tha mere bhi tu indo-pak series rakh laete ..5 or 10 t20 :)

kia zarorat thi t20 world cup mein participate karne kia..you should have play only with Pakistan and should have gone home after defeating Pakistan by keeping your head high :D

nahee indo-apk series rakhtay huay sulag jaatee hai.. first it was Pakistan committing 'terror' in Kashmir as if Kashmir is theirs and then this Mumbai drama and this parroting of 'terrorism' term coming from Pakistan, showing to the west that 'they' are jealous of our little successes. So no IPL for Pakistan!

As I said its a big country of small people. Pakistan in sey bardasht he nahee hotaa..

nahee indo-apk series rakhtay huay sulag jaatee hai.. first it was Pakistan committing 'terror' in Kashmir as if Kashmir is theirs and then this Mumbai drama and this parroting of 'terrorism' term coming from Pakistan, showing to the west that 'they' are jealous of our little successes. So no IPL for Pakistan!

As I said its a big country of small people. Pakistan in sey bardasht he nahee hotaa..

we should not worry about others and should learn to be humble then success will reach to us :)

Its not good idea to shout at faces of others after winning few matches..I personally find this childish and immature way of celebrating the wins

Not needed......Moving on,,,

Webby, don't open Pandora's box.

Yup, when next time TTP attacks your cities and BLA kills people in name of freedom against discrimination, we will use the same argument.

Seriously guys, get over it.

You have paid a lot just because of Kashmir. Put it on back burner for few years, let us solve our internal problems and you control your economy and the extremists that are killing your own people.

Ceasefire for a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom