What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'll always be here after wins and after defeats. i am not over the moon after reaching to semi's and not on exclusion of india. its cricket and a sport. wining and losing are part of the game. so dont wory.
but your first comment was bit harsh so i replied to that

well, my comment wasnt for u to take it to heart. its for other so many pakistanis who dont share your thought process. so u can calmly exclude urself. :)

Again an Indian proving they might have a big country, a big population but small minds. And they are not shy at showing their smallness!

read this quote by a pakistani in india south africa thread ---

I'm not that much happy that we make it to semi final ..........but the smile on my face is because we have stepped on Indian hearts to reach the semi final .................

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/cricke...world-cup-t20-super-8-a-57.html#ixzz28AjImXKC

then decide who has the small mind !!

Yaar I am LMAO seeing pakistanis laughing for india and talking bout being champions.

Bas yaad rahe itna bolne ke baad, Semifinals ke baad yahan jaroor aana irrespective of the result. :P

Theek hai beta, aap "J"aroor aa ke wapis roona :cry: . no problem we wont start firing or attacking ur country like COWARDS, oops i mean like INDIANS :rofl: :tup:

Yaar I am LMAO seeing pakistanis laughing for india and talking bout being champions.

Bas yaad rahe itna bolne ke baad, Semifinals ke baad yahan jaroor aana irrespective of the result. :P
kya fayada , pakistan haar gaya kee thread band kiyaa jayegaa :lol:

How often does Pakistan win and India loses at the same day twice?
You could imagine our excitement. Can't help it, it's in our blood.
Anyway, now that we're through with both the losers from group 2, how about we talk a little about our Match with Lankans?

well, my comment wasnt for u to take it to heart. its for other so many pakistanis who dont share your thought process. so u can calmly exclude urself. :)

well exceptions are always thr, but all of us r single minded on this issue, the reply wud always b in same rithm.

285184_10151180416757403_1031823538_n.jpg

225895_10151180416717403_1150364265_n.jpg

read this quote by a pakistani in india south africa thread ---

then decide who has the small mind
!!

It was not a sarcastic comment.........

How often does Pakistan win and India loses at the same day twice?
You could imagine our excitement. Can't help it, it's in our blood.
Anyway, now that we're through with both the losers from group 2, how about we talk a little about our Match with Lankans?

dude we just had the same thing few days ago ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom