What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf- abdul razzaq is out-

Now who gona hit malinga in death overs?-
Very bad decision- razaq is the best hitter of low flat and full toss balls-
This is worst decision to drop abdur razzaq, Sohail tanvir is out of form including out of form in the fielding and dropping easy catches. This is the pure hafeez choice instead of performance chart. This is the bouncy and seem pitch, our batsman will struggle, we needed more batsman on this pitch.
I think Sri lanka have slightly edge over Pakistan and they are favorite to win this match.

You just gotta love Saeed Ajmals tooti pooti angreji and the big smile that follows as if a naughty child did something wrong!!

aaaaa crictime not working where can I watch the match give me some URL

anthems are strating time to get started MAY ALLAH HELP US IN THIS MATCH where is that guy that used to keep the prayers on??

This is worst decision to drop abdur razzaq, Sohail tanvir is out of form including out of form in the fielding and dropping easy catches. This is the pure hafeez choice instead of performance chart. This is the bouncy and seem pitch, our batsman will struggle, we needed more batsman on this pitch.
I think Sri lanka have slightly edge over Pakistan and they are favorite to win this match

Irrespective of your explaination, the bold letters were always the truth. :P

the pakistan anthem was soo beautiful finally with words

Today is 16th Anniversary of Shahid Afridi's Fastest Century. Lets see what will happen today...........

srilankan national anthem is a 3m4sec song- Lol-

a very tallanted player like abdul razzaq is being sacrificed by pakistani politics

get dilshan out and sangakkara and tanvir to open plzzzzz GOD help tanvir and get him back in form

444444 that ball sucked

first over 5 runs if that bad ball had not been bowled this could have been only 1 or 2 thats his problem he can get his line and lenght wrong

4 they are playing raza good

1 from 5 balls not bad bowling by tanvir keep it up

2 from the over tanvir bowling better

Good over by Tanveer , SL 14 /0 after three overs

Master sweep Jaywardana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom