What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
i better get out or i'm gonna jix it...bye...match ke baad mithai ke liye milenge.

ready ho gi INSHALLAH

Ravan Is always Better than Aurangzeb to support....:lol: Srilanka go get them ...hurreeeeeeee

Wtf- abdul razzaq is out-

we needed a pacer for this match but to keep razzaq out was not right tanvir needs to show that this was a good decision

Srilanka won the toss andelected to bat, Abdulraqqaz is not playing:( Sohail tanvir runs giver bad baller is playing!

clearly politics playing in pakistan team. abdul Razzaq was the key factor in previous match winning of big margin. he scored quick. but he was under pressure as well. this is very unfaire with player like abdul Razzaq.

So going with Tanvir, means no all spinner strategy like last time. (got to admit, i pretty liked it, quick over changes, not giving batsmen time to settle and think for long), or maybe the 2 Malik overs might go to Tanvir, and the rest are same. Would be interesting.

I would have preferred if it would have been an extra batsmen in Razzaq, we need batting lower down the order if the top order likes of Imran nazir, Jamshed and Kamran Akmal don't quite click. Razzaq made 22 in the last match after all! (crucial runs). Although thats just me, and I dont know much about the pitch conditions etc etc.

Come on Pakistan!

Lanka bats first..............................

well we needed a pacer razzaq was a pacer right he could have been used cant have been worse then tanvir

Now I am slowly starting to get frustrated that Razzaq ain't playing. We need batting lineup, especially now that we are chasing the game.

Hope things prove me wrong though.

hey its the 16 anniversary of afridi,s fastest century against srilanka if he does quarter of good as he did in that match we will win

if they get above 140 we wont be able to chase it we need to get their first 3 batsmen

Sri Lanka: Jayawardene*, Dilshan, Sangakkara, Mathews, J Mendis, Thirimanne, Perera, Kulasekara, Malinga, Herath, A Mendis
Pakistan: Hafeez*, Nazir, Jamshed, K Akmal, Malik, U Akmal, Afridi, Gul, Tanvir, Ajmal, Hasan

kissi ko b sapport nahin karo. both lankans and pakistanis will support anyone but india. vaisay b dono he tuchee teams hai. ghatiya format kee vajah say semis may hai.

kissi ko b sapport nahin karo. both lankans and pakistanis will support anyone but india. vaisay b dono he tuchee teams hai. ghatiya format kee vajah say semis may hai.
Plain jealousy from ignorant Lunatic Indian

janab ap sore losers banna band karay gay just bcz your team is out doesnt mean the format sucks and the game sucks talk about sore grapes if you dont want to cheer anybody and just gripe then leave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom