What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka: ICC World T20 Semi Final, 04 Oct 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright guys, who you think are favorites to win this match?

Here's how I break it down, giving opinions from my own observations of how Pak and SL play together.

Pak good players of spin
SL good players of spin
Pak has good spinners
SL has good spinners

Pak has under performing fast bowlers
SL has slightly less underperforming fast bowlers

SL has consistency in Dilshan, Sanga and Jayawardene
Pak does not have consistency from anyone.

Pak batsmen, Jamshed, Nazir, Hafeez, Shoaib, Umar Akmal, Umar Gul have gotten runs at some match or the other
SL has largely been dependent on its top order

Bowlers to watch out for:

SL Salinga Malinga, Mendis

PAK Ajmal, Raza, Razzaq (Yeah I'm being serious)

Batsmen to watch out for:

SL Jayawardene, Sanga

Pak (I kid you not) Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik.

asim i think it is 50-50 for me.
if pakistan get early wickets then we have a chance. other wise they will bed the hell out.
and for pakistan if they played with same tech which they used agaist aussies they will get a good score. but what i fear is still in the night pakistan are bad players of swing bowling.

My support to no one today..................:china:

except them...................:)

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

Waise aaj meri support kisi ko nahi.knock out match hai.Dont want to Jinx sadda pakistan.but match ke baad mithai khane aur khilane zaroor aaongi..............................
:)

I have always supported Pakistan in all matches except when it plays with India.

But parso ke pakistani reactions ki wajah se mai twist me aa gaya....

dil keh raha hai ke i should support to pakistan but dimagh keh raha hai ke Srilanka ko support karo

I have always supported Pakistan in all matches except when it plays with India.

But parso ke pakistani reactions ki wajah se mai twist me aa gaya....

dil keh raha hai ke i should support to pakistan but dimagh keh raha hai ke Srilanka ko support karo
SL ko support kiye to joote padenge. support daranti aur hathora wala surkh parcham.....:D

Maoist-Flag-.jpg

Nay dude, its just that I turn to this lady this way..
nava nava banda c...he wont understand.........:)

SL ko support kiye to joote padenge. support daranti aur hathora wala surkh parcham.....:D

Mushqil hai ji bada what to choose....

Win-Defeat depends on who wins the TOSS

Aur Toss hone tak time hai mere paas.... Tab tak twist hi better hai :hitwall:

indians are you guys with me go subcontinent lets go beat srilanka and reach the finals !!!!!!

Pakistan has done well when it lost the toss :P

Other teams choose to bat first against Pak and destroy their own capability of chasing.

All other teams are good chasers except Pak, but when they decide to defend, they play to Pak's weaknesses and not to their stregnth.

no.I'm with mao today..................

cool i guess:undecided::undecided:

lankans won the toss and they will bat first looks like we are chasing is it good or bad the pitch report said that later on the pitch might become easier to play but we suck at chasing

and the plan was to bat first crap

cool i guess:undecided::undecided:

lankans won the toss and they will bat first looks like we are chasing is it good or bad the pitch report said that later on the pitch might become easier to play but we suck at chasing

and the plan was to bat first crap
i better get out or i'm gonna jix it...bye...match ke baad mithai ke liye milenge.

razzaq is not playing sohail tanvir is in we needed a pacer but razzaq was good in batting and we are chasing we needed as much batting as we could i am dissapointed help us spinners

Wtf- abdul razzaq is out-

Now who gona hit malinga in death overs?-
Very bad decision- razaq is the best hitter of low flat and full toss balls-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom