What's new

Pakistan VS Sri lanka Asia cup 2014 final at Mirpur Dhaka

who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why not go to India for that? or to England? Or to Canda? Sri Lanka is little bit small to be separated isn't it?
Nope. Tamil Eelam has been our land for centuries and will be under our rule one day.

Congrats SL, comfortable win.

And to be honest, no other team Pak would rather lose to in the final.

Sri Lanka won because Mahinda Rajapaksa didn't come to see the match. :p

Congrats Srilanka....................... You played very well in tournament.

also I would Like to PAK because they also played good in all matches..

But, If U saying Saeed Afridi se India darr gaya to.. I would say u people must be kidding. saeed Afridi ko India me koi bhaav nahi deta jo 10 -15 years me 2-4 baar hi achha khel paata hai.. I respect Saeed Anwar, jab bhi India ke against khelta tha out hi nahi hota tha aur India team ko planing karni padti thi out karne ke liye. .......... But Afridi, U people must be kidding

pehle batting leke galti kardi :P

Finally, if you have some reason to laugh....just for a brief reminder....!!!

day-afridi-made-bangladeshi-girls-cry.jpg
sakib.jpg

Well done SRi Lanka. Deserved victory and champion.

Pakistan bowling has been very ordinary in this tournament except may be against India

I knew if pakistan want to take Sri lanka in last overs then 260 plus is what they needed and if they wanted to win and wanted a v close match then they must need to score 300 plus. It was not pitch where you can bowl out all players under 260. They should have send afridi before akmal but any way no need to cry over split milk

congratulations.jpg

to srilanka team:police: you played well n deserved to win
smileys-applause-801735.gif
n trust me here Srilankan frends @Azizam etc we wudnt xpel any srilankan students from university nor wud treat u bad, if there are any of ur students studyin in PaK:enjoy::p:

Congrats Srilanka....................... You played very well in tournament.

also I would Like to PAK because they also played good in all matches..

But, If U saying Saeed Afridi se India darr gaya to.. I would say u people must be kidding. saeed Afridi ko India me koi bhaav nahi deta jo 10 -15 years me 2-4 baar hi achha khel paata hai.. I respect Saeed Anwar, jab bhi India ke against khelta tha out hi nahi hota tha aur India team ko planing karni padti thi out karne ke liye. .......... But Afridi, U people must be kidding
Whose Saeed Afridi? :pop:

Congratulations SL! :woot:

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh still you are burning ??

heheheheh

:D bharotis abhi tak zakham chaat rahy hain apnay.

trolling kar ke bhi rondooo hain yahan bhi wo
main to mazak kar raha tha :)
badhai ho.you guys played well

Back
Top Bottom