What's new

Pakistan VS Sri lanka Asia cup 2014 final at Mirpur Dhaka

who can win Asia cup 2014 ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dude - It looks like you are more frustrated than anyone else :pop:
No dude. I am not. I wasnt when we lost to Pakistan in that close fashion. I know my teams limitation currently. No dhoni, inexperienced middle order and surprisingly our bowling was better even in dew factor.

I replied exactly based on ur responses. I never responded ever like you did. :)

images

:lol::lol:

No dude. I am not. I wasnt when we lost to Pakistan in that close fashion. I know my teams limitation currently. No dhoni, inexperienced middle order and surprisingly our bowling was better even in dew factor.

I replied exactly based on ur responses. I never responded ever like you did. :)

If you think you replied exactly based on my responses than you need more time to understand my posts :pop:

@Spring Onion
milady....any reaction from your side......:partay::partay:
last match me to aap bahut opinion de rahi thi......:pop::pop::pop:

i already posted my opinion :)

let me repeat i said before the match . Good luck to both teams. hope they will play good cricket and if Sri Lanka wins i will NOT be sad.

SL is a good team and above all our friendly neighbour so i was not much interested in final :)

so dint bother to follow.

BTW did SL win?

Super happy they lost it. Yay!!!! Arrogance pays.

bwahahahahahahahah seems Indians are still licking their wounds.

mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i already posted my opinion :)

let me repeat i said before the match . Good luck to both teams. hope they will play good cricket and if Sri Lanka wins i will NOT be sad.

SL is a good team and above all our friendly neighbour so i was not much interested in final :)

so dint bother to follow.

BTW did SL win?
:mad::mad::mad:

what is this.....
I don't like these type of diplomatic statements........:guns:

If you think you replied exactly based on my responses than you need more time to understand my posts :pop:
Dude. I have been following ur posts and this is the 1st post i have responded to. So i do understand ur sense of humor but seriously this tym u were pissed of if not other times.

Back
Top Bottom