What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka - 2nd T20 - June 3, 2012

I will say well done Sami boy Your hard work has been rewarded! Keep it up we need a speedster in our team. :yahoo:
And Thanks to Afridi for being responsible :smitten:
Over all good captaincy by Professor :pakistan:

you know the srilankan team must want to kill afridi he stopped them from winning the t20 world cup he was the one that stopped them from winning that odi with 75 and 5 wickets and now in an easy match he made 52 runs and 2 wickets

Well done, Well played Pakistan. We done it http://*************.net/sport-smiley-5537.gif

My prediction is right ..but srilankan batting sucked

afridi took majority of the checks about 3000 dollars;):azn::azn:

Over all good captaincy by Professor

best part that i really likes he gave 11 runs in his 1 over and didnt give himself any other over he gave to those that were doing something thats the trait which is very good in hafeez captaincy this time he looked beyond himself to win for the team and thats what counts

heck lets pile yje good news aisam ul haq made it to the quarter finals today at roland garros

Great victory..never easy when defending low total.

Tanveer sami afridi ajamal stand out ..
but Professor have to bowl more in T20s he is the 2nd in words rantings,he should be bowling few over with new ball..

Over all paksitan might be the only team who could win after putting such a low total..Go green Proud of my team :)):pakistan:

is match mai agar misbah budha bhi khail raha hota to pak kay 50 runs bhi na bantay tuk tuk master :lol:

Back
Top Bottom