What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka - 2nd T20 - June 3, 2012

we have afridi he saved the batting he can do it in the bowling what a score that man made and what a player would love it if he takes 5 wickets like gul and ajntha

Malik and Afridi did well but I could not understand how they allowed two overs - 17th and 20th for just 4 runs and 5 runs. Also just 42 runs in first 10 overs?

afridi took dilshan out i am having a flashback

Brilliant bowl by Afridi. These 3 balls were almost unplayable. And Sami is also Generating Pace:victory::chilli:

Is the pitch not conducive to batting? Both SL and Pakistan are struggling with their batting.

Shahid Afridi to Dilshan, OUT, Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi doesn't need the umpire this time. No turn again. No room again. A frustrated Dilshan goes to cut a ball that is neither short nor wide. Cleaned up. And Afridi raises his arms in the Boris Becker celebration
TM Dilshan b Shahid Afridi 18 (21b 4x4 0x6) SR: 85.71

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

out kapugedra hits afridi for a six afridi teaches the youngster respect by taking his wicket bowled by afridi right through his defences

60 runs required in 48 deliveries...

8 overs and 60 runs

hmmm

only 17 given from his 4 over wicket and that includes a six so lots of dot balls with 2 wickets have to say it he saved us with batting and he bowled terrific taking two very dangerous players

47 runs needed in 30 balls

47 runs in 5 overs

hmmmmmm

It is getting tough for SL. Wish Afridi had 1 over left.

Whenever I start watching - it's either Pakistani player out - or Sri Lankan player hitting the boundary or taking doubles :cry:

Seriously :(

47 runs needed in 30 balls

47 runs in 5 overs

hmmmmmm

Important is how many wickets they have and who is batting, but looks like Pakistan might win.

Back
Top Bottom