What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka - 1st T20 - June 1, 2012

Well Done Sri Lanka!!!!

It is good to see you winning this match

Best of luck for the next match as well!!!!!!!

zakii sahab i know our team sucked big time want to kill them but dont hate them that much
personally rather then having an awsome bowling attack and a bad batting i would rather have good bowling and batting
bcz this was not fixing this was mess up that we have been facing for years now collapses i swear after yousaf saeed anwar and inzamam left and younis lost his form we cant win any matches that says "won by this this wickets"

I missed the match .. By the way when t20 world cup will be started ?

september i think my money will be on england

IPL has helped Srilankans a lot !!!!

Good job IPL ..err I mean Srilanka!!

wtf, I miss this game. I didn't know the games today, nobody told me in advance. :hitwall:

ummm i dont if you knew but they were a formidible team before ipl and their batting sucked our batsmen just gave their wickets away buddy

ummm i dont if you knew but they were a formidible team before ipl and their batting sucked our batsmen just gave their wickets away buddy

First of all i criticise PCB for making stupid captain like hafeez you have a bowler in your team who is in tope three best bowlers of T 20 and he is bowling 2 overs for 9 runs and you still give four overs to sami who is feeding lankan baters with width outside stump 6 fours in 4 overs and hafeez made a big mess with gull when he was hited why gave him 4 overs he was not fielding well child filder could have fielded that throw from keeper but not gull hafeez is dump captain i never seen afridi bowling 2 overs in any T 20 game but today it means hafeez wanted to loose the game and his batting is not up to the mark in england t 20 as well and today he dont stand a chance to be in squad why he is captain a dump captain afridi was a good choice but we **** always renoned to hit hammer on our own foot this is example for this

khalid latif is another big mistake and also this guy ansari cant keep bette bring kamran back becoz kamran is atleast superior than him in batting if not in keeping he missed sitters behind the stumps against the afridi as well

hafeez bowled his 4 overs and gane afridi 2 is hafeez is superior than afridi no way not in hell he was miss using his captaincy this will cause a big probleums in the team

my query is why not use hammad azam he is a handy bowler and a batsmen he should have been their instead of useless shoib or sami and lets give ansar time and yeah i was surprised to see afridi bowl only 2 overs when he only gave 9 runs and gul who was obviously not doing good today was allowed to bowl four overs for 43 runs and in the last over for 16 runs but 133 was still gettable i cant believe that the first two balls that should have been 4,s were outs this alone was bad shehzad and tnvir did good

Hafeez Hafeez Hafeez Hafeez was culprit both with bat and mind

miss using the captaincy i want to slap him dear

is he is biigger and better bowler than afridi by doing this he already digged his grave it is his last series im sure he is not good captaicy and also miss using it and also he is not in the runs why him he is clown for his own team even a man in munich will know afridi but not hafeez

Back
Top Bottom