What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka - 1st T20 - June 1, 2012

He can't he is male. :rofl:

Yes he can, if Ahmed Shehzad be with him like a good partner. :rofl:

Actually since the day Malik has been married... he has no energy left in his body :cry:

Sometimes he hit for a long shot (6) and somebody catch it within the circle :rofl:

His performance was getting poor before marriage as well but it wasn't as bad as his performance has been after marriage.

87 from 68 shehzad is doing the work

malik goes and teriible time of malik ends why didnt they hammad he ia a thousand times better then malik

Actually since the day Malik has been married... he has no energy left in his body :cry:

Sometimes he hit for a long shot (6) and somebody catch it within the circle :rofl:

His performance was getting poor before marriage as well but it wasn't as bad as his performance has been after marriage.

Oooo he couldn't do this time as well, Seems like Shoaib has to divorce one of his wives to do justice with the other one, cricket or Sania :cheesy:
At last Umer Akmal has arrived to leave. hope he doesn't :pop:

akmal is gone what else is new what a stupid shot

BOOM BOOM BOOM... GOnE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree shoaib Malik is very fragile now. He is so weak even he can't take single. I don't know what happened to him after married with Sania mirza. He was great player.

What a waste of talent....!!! @Umer Akmal Time will throw you away if you keep throwing the valuable time away and don't learn from mistakes. :hitwall:
Claps for Afridi and his irresponsibility :hang2:

i dont think we will reach 100 GOD why do we suck at chases why why why cant the team handle pressure if our bowlers can do it our batsmen should also

tanvir run out:blink::blink::blink:

What a waste of talent....!!! @Umer Akmal Time will throw you away if you keep throwing the valuable time away and don't learn from mistakes.

i was never more disapointed on any other player

Back
Top Bottom