What's new

Pakistan VS Sri Lanka - 1st T20 - June 1, 2012

God damn it. Where is Razzaq? Why isn't anyone sensible here?

man this is soo bad

God damn it. Where is Razzaq. Why isn't anyone sensible here?

where is azam where is nazir but looking at this performance this t20 cup is a good bye

cmon tail you were awsome against bangladesh how about now also

but you know kudos to shehzad making partnership with 7 wickets nice comeback

man this is soo bad

where is azam where is nazir but looking at this performance this t20 cup is a good bye

cmon tail you were awsome against bangladesh how about now also

There are groups within the team.

Jealousy, a woman's trait.

Afridi is mad they didn't make him captain. He got out, also Akmal has always been bayman. Also Soheil Tanvir. They all got out at 1, except akmal.

Razzq is a veteran and therefore level headed.

but you know kudos to shehzad making partnership with 7 wickets nice comeback

now is the time for some hitting shehzad and gul if gul can make half the runs he gave away to srilanka it will save us

six by shehzad an awsome comeback

Ahmed Shehzad b Senanayake 36 (42b 3x4 1x6) SR: 85.71

Ok guys,,, Thats it for today, the next T20 is Jun 3, 2012 (19:00 local | 13:30 GMT | 18:30 PKT)!!!:wave:

gul gone now hmm m reminds me of our 130 against england recently in one days against there 260 we just lost it and this is it here too our batting sucks guys we have to accept it

This seems done and over with now...

it was completely over when shehzad was out

our lowest total in t20 is 89 so no records set on our part:p:P:p:P

It seems Srilankan players got benefited greatly by playing in IPL...

pakistan out 95 well what do you know the bowlers do good and the batsmen fail seems just like yesterday oh wait i think it happened yesterday tooooooooo

It seems Srilankan players got benefited greatly by playing in IPL...

actually their batting sucked but yeah their bowling is excellent but ofcourse you cant count out our batsmen who half of them just gave their wickets like umar afridi shkeel and hafeez

Well Done Sri Lanka!!!!

It is good to see you winning this match :)

Best of luck for the next match as well!!!!!!!

you know their batting wasnt all that and their bowling had defects too but our batsmen allowed to get out on loose balls !!!! and just gave their wickets the first two balls that should have been four were outs umar gave his wicket afridi did the same tanvir had a very bad run out which was a major throw away so ummm any player i missed nooooo our batting was all over the place it sucked big time and the worst part was i was not surprised bcz it was not the first time we collapsed and at chases 80% time thats what we do it happened against england it happened in the asia cup too i just hope we have to defend scores in t20 world cup bcz if we chase the match will turn out like this

I missed the match .. By the way when t20 world cup will be started ?

Back
Top Bottom