What's new

Pakistan vs New Zealand (cricket series)

127784.jpg

Last edited:
Misbah played well last few games because he is looking for captaincy taking over Afridi.

Fcuk Misbah ! He didn't play well last three years.

Misbah played well last few games because he is looking for captaincy taking over Afridi.

Fcuk Misbah ! He didn't play well last three years.

i would really agree will you here........

in other games he was like 2 runs off 50 balls, and i say wth???

we just need to all these misbah, kamran akmal yunus khan, umar akmal etc bast*rds off the team and stop these polarizations again n again, misbah is 36 anyway

Come on guys lets not take away credit from misbah for being the brains of the team as afridi is the heart he is the brain.Misbah has shown a good performance under the captaincy of afridi he is the miandad and afridi is the imran of today.Lets wish and pray that we bring the world cup home!

Yet again underachieving, should have got at least 30 more runs in the end. New Zealand were bowling slow and these guys couldn't see the pattern.

how many fielders are allowed in last powerplay whereever pakistan hittng there was a fielder but wahab riaz and umer gul wated alot of bowls hitting without seeing the ball is stupid they just bowling slower balls we should also knew not all the time afridi and razzaque will come good in our last overs we should tell our bowlers how to bat in last overs it is not always fast ball is coming to you and i have serious anser on powerplay becoz fielders were 1 in leg side 1 in off side and 2 are straight means 4 players outside than what is the use of powerplay than

and shehzad hit the six and umpire given 4 runs again hell of stupidity

I am so pissed that even during the last five overs, they didn't try to hit the ball. Unko akhari panch over main lift karani chayeh ti. Kamran Akmal to bilcul bikar admi hain. Wahab Riaz ney koshish to ki, bur uske pas experience nain hain. Hats off to Shezad Ahmed though.

again steve davis ruled out plumb LBW what a stupid umpire thats why it is not a fair game or bring URDS system forever

Back
Top Bottom