What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOD only know what is going to happen in future and we can only hope good for paksitan but dont claim that you are sure before even match started

they are not the students of madarssas of NWFP only. they are migrants of all over the world.
dont associate this ideology with islam or pakistan.

Don't confuse Mujahideen fighting in Afghanistan with Taliban..ie All Taliban were Mujahideen but not Mujahideen were Taliban.

Besides I clearly mentioned the "original Taliban" in my post..how do you think they got that name..they were in fact educated/trained in CIA-Saudi funded Madrasahs in NWFP during Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

americans thinks they are right in War on terror, claiming others are wrong.
Indians thinks they are right in claiming kashmir, claiming kashmiris are wrong,
same goes with Israelis, Russians, Koreans, Hitler.
if taliban or muslims have takfiri mindset then what about above.
Ohhhh your takfiri mindset claims that you are right and put you in a position to reclaim of what you dont have.

but you see rest of the world, does not blow its own people to prove they are right..they rather blow their enemies..but with Takfiri midset..any one who slightly disagrees with you become a Kafir and wajib-ul-Qatl...thats the difference.

Hi guys..well i hope Pakistan wins..but i have a prediction.i hope it goes wrong but still i'd like to share it with you which tells that india is going to be victorious today.
If india bats first..they would score between 320-340 and they would restrict Pakistan within 230
If Pakistan bats first...they would score 260-270 and it will be chasen by india with 4 or 5 wickets in hand :(...i hope my prediction goes wrong.

yr last time werent you speak in the same tone against pak-windians match, in the same gloomy tone, that windies will out class us, well this time u r jinxing this thread too, rnt u???

belief hold you together not land..you can born to any land..you can come from any nationalities ..if you have common belief then you have common interests..again pakistai hindu will be more closer to indian hindu than those muslims in india because they have same way of living which they adopted from hindusim thats how peoples keep their religous indentity alive in different countries :)

So you think you have more in common with a malaysian or Chinese muslim than with your own countrymen of different religion?

Well kashmiri brothers always pray for Pakistan's win over india ad its open fact

So you think you have more in common with a malaysian or Chinese muslim than with your own countrymen of different religion?
yes we have more common with Chinese Malaysian Muslim coz we are Muslims part of single ummah.

Don't confuse Mujahideen fighting in Afghanistan with Taliban..ie All Taliban were Mujahideen but not Mujahideen were Taliban.
Besides I clearly mentioned the "original Taliban" in my post..how do you think they got that name..they were in fact educated/trained in CIA-Saudi funded Madrasahs in NWFP during Soviet invasion of Afghanistan.

but you see rest of the world, does not blow its own people to prove they are right..they rather blow their enemies..but with Takfiri midset..any one who slightly disagrees with you become a Kafir and wajib-ul-Qatl...thats the difference.

wrong not all taliban are mujahideens.
wow you believed in original taliban and fake taliban. :azn:
then you get your answers of whom fake talibans are.

as you pointed out about the fake and original ones.
the fake ones are blowing the bombs to kill their enemies by not considering their own people.
Enemies=original taliban+Pakistani people.

wrong not all taliban are mujahideens.
wow you believed in original taliban and fake taliban. :azn:
then you get your answers of whom fake talibans are.

as you pointed out about the fake and original ones.
the fake ones are blowing the bombs to kill their enemies.
Enemies=original taliban+Pakistani people.

No I don't but...
I called them mujahideen not because I have special sanctity for the word, but because thats what they were known..when they were fighting the Soviets but now a days since they have started fighting Ameircans and the Pakistani state..they are rather known as terrorists.

mate you are a pakistani and using indian flag, we dont believe in types of talibans as an indians.
you think that insurgency in afghanistan is not terrorism but Jihad. Amazing.
different indian point of view.
good to hear that.

I guess you are right..:coffee:

mate you are a pakistani and using indian flag, we dont believe in types of talibans as an indians.
you think that insurgency in afghanistan is not terrorism but Jihad. Amazing.
different indian point of view.
good to hear that.

you are getting it all wrong.

Those talibans who fight NATO and india are freedom fighters and those like ATTP are terrorists.get ur facts straight.Even L-e-T which fight India is freedom fighters.Real terrorists is your army in kashmir.

Those talibans who fight NATO and india are freedom fighters and those like ATTP are terrorists.get ur facts straight.Even L-e-T which fight India is freedom fighters.Real terrorists is your army in kashmir.

Ya keep believing that until they too turn against you, like your previous pets and start blowing up your market places.

They used to say Pathans and Sardars are "Bewaqoof".. today one of these "Bewaqoofs" is going to make a lot of people happy

Leave aside Kashmir even Indian muslims support pakistan team in cricket.And those indian muslims who dont support pakistan team they are Qadiani and munafiq.

I know I know

This thinking make your good image in this world

You make category of terrorism good terrorism and bad terrorism

Thts why now a days Pakistan called safe heaven for terrorist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom