What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whole India will cry like this today after Pakistani win...

harbhajan-sreesanth-5.jpg

harbhajan-sreesanth-6.jpg

harbhajan-sreesanth-7.jpg

Sreesanth_crying2_20080425.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think many Pakistanis would find their lives have become more easier and stress free if they stop watching and paying attention to Indian media, esp. the news outlets. Let'em do their thing, why are you listening to them and getting worked up over their nonsense.

why do pakistani watch indian news channel?dont you have your own to watch :pakistan:
i have never met an indian wo watches pakkistani news channel

common dude where you come from???
we dont believe in helping any outfits against anyone. you are too young for this debate.
leave it. Plz

Sach bolne do, sach nikal raha hai, parda daalne se sach nahi chupp sakta..:lol:

Terrorism will not get you anywhere..

i dont have problem with them supporting pakistan,we wouldnt even mind if they leave india and go to pakistan surely our govt will give them a businees class ticket if they do so

Hi guys..well i hope Pakistan wins..but i have a prediction.i hope it goes wrong but still i'd like to share it with you which tells that india is going to be victorious today.
If india bats first..they would score between 320-340 and they would restrict Pakistan within 230
If Pakistan bats first...they would score 260-270 and it will be chasen by india with 4 or 5 wickets in hand :(...i hope my prediction goes wrong.

?????? By what calculations you came to such conclusions??

Both are good and strong..

Hay guys..

I am honest I can scene Pakistan winning already.. I don't know if this works for you but I have a way to peak into the future. I ask myself question "Is something going to happen?Yes:No" and then I stop thinking and give myself few moments of silence and then I get an answer from my innerself which is 99% dependable. I have tested this procedure 10s of times, specially in moments like that times and again and it proved true!.

Now I have asked myself 2 times in the last 2 days and answer was YES!
Thats intuition dear.Most of time our intuitions guide us about good or bad.and sure Pakistan will win today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom