What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hay guys..

I am honest I can scene Pakistan winning already.. I don't know if this works for you but I have a way to peak into the future. I ask myself question "Is something going to happen?Yes:No" and then I stop thinking and give myself few moments of silence and then I get an answer from my innerself which is 99% dependable. I have tested this procedure 10s of times, specially in moments like that times and again and it proved true!.

Now I have asked myself 2 times in the last 2 days and answer was YES!

Reactions: sur
Islam is not the force like army to protect the regional boundaries, its a force to protect you from inner evils as well as outer threats.
learn about islam first.

Don't you guys have the muslim brotherhood that should hold you together always?

well thats just called being a Pakistani! :D
Well Lets all pray that Pak wins.

Lol.. TRUE! But in the past when I was the same Pakistani and Pakistan was playing against the same team, I had got "No" too... but good it is "Yes this time".

but why i am feeling opposite ...

u know its 4 28 AM here & i am not sleeping .. i will sleep after 7 hours so i will not have to see the match .. b/c my heart will be dharking very fast & its not good for my health

godzilla_facepalm.jpg

Don't you guys have the muslim brotherhood that should hold you together always?

yes we had it for a while in the past and we will get it again for the time being at the near end. At currently, Now we dont have it.

I am not saying this to really annoy anyone - but do they pray like this before every match? If Yousuf Youhana, when he was Christian or Kaneria, a Hindu were part of the team - wouldn't they feel - "We are not part of the team" - if the rest of the team prayed, and they were not included? I've never seen the Indian team pray in public - come to think of it, I have never seen any other cricket team pray in public.

India is a secular country as they feel so they dont need religion to come in games.
It doesn't matter who joined them in the prayers or not whether muslims or non muslims, its all about beliefs that how you calm down yourself.
not participating in the prayers does't mean that they are not part of the team. Like suppose india wins any match and some indians players starts drinking wines for celebration in dressing room and some muslims players in indian team not participating in it then it really does mean that they are not part of the team.
i guess you got answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom