What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
^brilliant, you should be hired to be Team Management on Pakistan team selection. :cheesy:

Well abhi match shru nahi huwa to yeh haal hai ...

I have plans of my own .. since i have heart problems .. so i'll stop sleeping from 1 days before the match , i'll took sleeping pills & will goto sleep ..
so when i'll wake up , match will be over by then ...

Pakistan just need to go in there and get revenge for previous world cup games - its our turn now

bwahahaha kid needs an education... wtf is this cr@p :P

INDIANS
ARE
CHAMPIONS!

15q428m.jpg

India's got this hands down ;)

Shoaib should have to be in team . After all he has to bold sachin.

Only if Shoaib is as much confident as you are. He has lost his speed atleast by 10 km /hr. Do not think he scares opponent that much he used to do 4-5 years ago. Rather I felt very sorry seeing him in your group matches. Only Umar Gul can trouble Indian players. And Afridi because of his unorthodox spin bowling. Forget about others.

INDIANS
ARE
CHAMPIONS!

15q428m.jpg

India's got this hands down ;)

I see Sarhad Pawar and Rain in the same picture, that is why Raina's booky connections are not investigated. Indian bias and prejudice against Pakistan. The cunning and wicked will face defeat.

I see Sarhad Pawar and Rain in the same picture, that is why Raina's booky connections are not investigated. Indian bias and prejudice against Pakistan. The cunning and wicked will face defeat.

:blah::blah::blah: :lol:

Indian fast bowlers should be ready for a beating.

^
Please dont bring up politics in the Cricket thread. Most Pakistanis will always love Pakistan and love Cricket no matter whose leading Pakistan.
Omar, why are you getting upset, that was just a joke.

a lot at stake
the bookies of Dobai, mombai and Karachi

I dont care who wins or looses but if the foul play is evident, I will give up following this game forver.
watching for those noballs now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom