What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harbajan, Zaheer, Munaf, Ashwin and Yuvraj will be welcomed with 4s and 6s, Inshallah.

Yes photoshop champions , our team will show you how real champions play - out betting master Akmal has some big bets on India losing and he will score a century to get his Dubai contacts millions, if you get my drift. Thay drift will be enough to toil up whole India batting lineup

Shoib Aktar , no doubt would be great addition but whats best for out team that all that matters

I do not see a difference between Wahab riaz and Shoiab but with Shoiab we will have genuine pace in our team which could be useful specially since he had rest as well

Well said Imran Bhai, However my money is on INDIA :enjoy:

cricket-fan1.jpg

We will win this war.

I will rather loose every single penny that I have than see India win.

This is a matter of life and death, end of story.

Bring it on.

Dont worry, the World cup is coming home this year, and Sachin will retire with a nice big trophy in his already huge cabinet :P

Inshallah India will bring the cup home, Jai Hind :)

The last time the two sides played in Mohali! Nail biting finish! Pakistan chases 300+!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes photoshop champions , our team will show you how real champions play - out betting master Akmal has some big bets on India losing and he will score a century to get his Dubai contacts millions, if you get my drift. Thay drift will be enough to toil up whole India batting lineup

Shoib Aktar , no doubt would be great addition but whats best for out team that all that matters

I do not see a difference between Wahab riaz and Shoiab but with Shoiab we will have genuine pace in our team which could be useful specially since he had rest as well

Judging from yesterday I would say ditch the genuine pace and bring in an all out spin attack! I think Wahab/Shoaib dono ne hi pitna hai, but our spinners are probably the best in any side right now (after Murli of course).

But Indians are good at playing spin.

Yesterday the spin tightened the noose around them. But it didn't get wickets, thats why Australia lost.

Between, Ajmal Afridi and Hafeez, at least 4 wickets are assured. Bowling should be tight, nothing extravagant like what the Ausies tried. Tendulkar gave respect to the wicket to wicket balls and sprang up into action whenever width was given.

Pakistanis should treat this as a doable but a difficult task, as so sportsmanly pointed out by a few Indian posters here that the basic statistics of every Indian player outshines Pakistan's in their position. But the pressure of losing from Pakistan in India and being kicked out of the world cup will always be there.

I hope they also do their homework for the Indian bowlers. Teams are saving wickets on Zaheer but giving them cheaply to Yuvraj.

this rap aint good mate.

second of all u dis respect individuals. u wanna turn raina into rani and cut hair of yusuf pathan. jus pathetic and it surely aint funny.

Waqar and Intikhab Alam should make sure no new corruption scandal emerges... Sting reporters will try their best, now that the team is in India.

I hope they also do their homework for the Indian bowlers. Teams are saving wickets on Zaheer but giving them cheaply to Yuvraj.

I agree. I see the Pakistani batting as a bigger threat than Pakistani bolwing. India were able to hide their part timers because Aussie middle order batsmen are not good players of spin. I would hate to see Misbah, Younis, Shafiq and co. just milking the Indian spin attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom