What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Pakistani batsmen in top 20 run scorers of the WC!:cheesy:
How can they beat India with such a weak batting line up.

pak vs zim target was 164 that was low scoring match ,,, against australiaa again low scoring match ,, against west indies again low scoring match , against pakistan bowled out at low score came case in watch with canada ...

while ur team batted 1st in most of matches thats the reason of ur players in top 10 most runners

Pakistanis always speak nonsense. OH come on. That is bit a case of pot calling the kettle black. When having likes of clowns like Sidhu it looks very much unreal to me.:lol:

He is a commentator, i'm talking about Pak captains b4 Indo-Pak matches..

pak vs zim target was 164 that was low scoring match ,,, against australiaa again low scoring match ,, against west indies again low scoring match , against pakistan bowled out at low score came case in watch with canada ...

while ur team batted 1st in most of matches thats the reason of ur players in top 10 most runners

So are top 20 batsmen from Sri lanka and England.....
Its talent and ability......please stop the crap of slow scoring!
No takers...

So are top 20 batsmen from Sri lanka and England.....
Its talent and ability......please stop the crap of slow scoring!
No takers...

so did srilanka won against pakistan ??? what about england ??? we are happy with our batting why u r soo worried about our team ;) our performance in group matches was better than urz ;)

lo gi shoaib playing football too

130601.jpg

Pakistanis always speak nonsense. OH come on. That is bit a case of pot calling the kettle black. When having likes of clowns like Sidhu it looks very much unreal to me.:lol:

Sidhu is nothing in front of ZH! :D

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

lo gi shoaib playing football too

130601.jpg
Shoaib really looks disgusting.

He is a commentator, i'm talking about Pak captains b4 Indo-Pak matches..

As far as I know. It was a Pakistan Bangladesh match in 1999 WC which Wasim called as practice match and Pakistan lost that match. It wasn't an Indo Pakistan match.:)

Pakistanis always speak non sense before India-Pak match always. I remember once Akram said that for him, this (India-Pak match) is a practice and immediately was criticized by a Pak commentator. And Pakistan lost at the end.

And thats why its 4-0 in India's favour, and its gonna be 5-0 this time....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom