What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
no offence guys

yaad rakho.. Tumhari Sheila jawaan hai, Aur munni badnaam hai.. aur Pakistan ki cricket team ka captain pathan hai

I thought you stone people to death for adultery? 83% of Pakistanis support that.

would love to see Shoaib bowling against Sachin... Still fresh in memories....That six Over thirdman boundry....LOL!!

Pay Rs 1 lakh to watch Indo-Pak match in Mohali - India News - IBNLive

mohali_ticketpricessoar2_271x181.jpg

New Delhi: Ticket prices for India's high-octane World Cup semifinal clash with Pakistan at Mohali on Wednesday are going through the roof, with the black marketeers making the most of a mad rush, sources told CNN-IBN.

Yuvraj, a man with golden touch - World Cup 2011 - Cricket Next

A joke is doing the rounds at the World Cup that if India's Yuvraj Singh bats even with a stump, he will return to the dressing-room with at least a half-century under his belt. The aggressive left-hander has already compiled 341 runs in seven matches with one hundred and four half-centuries at an amazing average of 113.66.

Pakistan has ALWAYS lost against India in WC....4-0

Now that is a taller Evidence...

And Pakistan lost all the matches against Pakistan in Mohali even if they set huge targets against Pakistan. Now that's an even more taller evidence.:D

i think Shoiab is gonna send someone to hospital this time

No Pakistani batsmen in top 20 run scorers of the WC!:cheesy:
How can they beat India with such a weak batting line up.

i think Shoiab is gonna send someone to hospital this time

He might be having nightmares about Sachin-Sewag. And remember, Lee-Johnson-Tait clocked almost 145-157 km/hr every ball but little success. What this guy can do which Lee can't?

Pakistanis always speak non sense before India-Pak match always. I remember once Akram said that for him, this (India-Pak match) is a practice and immediately was criticized by a Pak commentator. And Pakistan lost at the end.

Pakistanis always speak nonsense. OH come on. That is bit a case of pot calling the kettle black. When having likes of clowns like Sidhu it looks very much unreal to me.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom