What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be at best behaviour: Ex-PCB chief to Ind, Pak - World Cup 2011 - Cricket Next

dhoni_afridi_630.jpg

ALL PAKISTANI PLAYERS SHOULD LISTEN THIS SONG BEFORE GOING TO BATTLE GROUND.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am planing to take off from work to watch the match.what is the time diffrence between india and usa?

And tall claims require taller evidence....

And the taller evidence is that we successfully achieved the taller target last time we played at this ground of mohali. So STFU. ;)

I am planing to take off from work to watch the match.what is the time diffrence between india and usa?

match starts at 2.30pm IST. if you are in the east coast u r 9 & half hrs behind or 12 & half if you are in the west!!

13.5 hrs from PST, 10.5 from EST.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

match starts at 2.30pm IST. if you are in the east coast u r 9 & half hrs behind or 12 & half if you are in the west!!

Mate that changed now. DST changed that on 13th March.

India is half an hour behind Bangladesh..also google?

no offence guys

yaad rakho.. Tumhari Sheila jawaan hai, Aur munni badnaam hai.. aur Pakistan ki cricket team ka captain pathan hai

13.5 hrs from PST, 10.5 from EST.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

Mate that changed now. DST changed that on 13th March.

ah.. u r right.. guess what.. just realised that the clocks went forward this mormning in UK as well!!

And the taller evidence is that we successfully achieved the taller target last time we played at this ground of mohali. So STFU. ;)

Pakistan has ALWAYS lost against India in WC....4-0

Now that is a taller Evidence...

Well guys!!! watever you have your own points to define India or Pakistan as favourites but... IMHO Pakistan cannot win against India...
On facebook, I bet wid Fawwaz...If India will loose , i will quit facebook. lol!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom