What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Australia which lost to both India n Pakistan has follwoing to say:

World Cup 2011: India will be hard to beat - Ponting

Though Sri Lanka and Pakistan could argue over which nation enjoyed the most gilted path to the World Cup semi-finals, their wide margins of victory have not dissuaded Australia captain Ricky Ponting from regarding India as the tournament's most likely winner.

"India are going to be hard to beat," he told reporters in Sydney. "They are a very powerful team, there's no doubt about that, their bowling probably hasn't quite hit its straps as much as they would like yet, but their batting is very good.

I think India will beat Pakistan and if it ends up being an India Sri Lanka final it will be a great game of cricket

Enjoy the gems of Ponting....

Akhtar is an overweight dude, who breaths hard after couple of overs....lately, and in this WC, his performance has been lackluster......

Pakistan will win, you guys will see on Thursday, my heart says Pakistan will beat India.

BTW india would be under huge huge pressure to perform against Pakistan on its home ground.

Pakistani players should play aggressively in all fields, they should look for very quick wickets as the Indian innings start, & try to wrap Indian innings around 100runs. & i know Pakistan have ability with a exteremly powerful bowling attack.

Inshallah Pakistan will win, PLEASE PAKISTANI MEMBERS PRAY FOR PAKISTAN TEAM AFTER EVERY NAMAZ & EVERY HOUR OR HALF. We need to win, man my heart is beating so fast & it is saying Pakistan will win.:pakistan:

Pakistan will win, you guys will see on Thursday, my heart says Pakistan will beat India.

BTW india would be under huge huge pressure to perform against Pakistan on its home ground.

Pakistani players should play aggressively in all fields, they should look for very quick wickets as the Indian innings start, & try to wrap Indian innings around 100runs. & i know Pakistan have ability with a exteremly powerful bowling attack.

Inshallah Pakistan will win, PLEASE PAKISTANI MEMBERS PRAY FOR PAKISTAN TEAM AFTER EVERY NAMAZ & EVERY HOUR OR HALF. We need to win, man my heart is beating so fast & it is saying Pakistan will win.:pakistan:

You had a much better bowling attack in 2003 world cup... what happened then ???? shoaib waqar and wasim.... it din bother us ... u think umar and overweight shoaib will bother us now????

Why did not the prayer work last four times that Pakistan lost???
;)

If above is right - why Pakistan lost against NL with wide margin of 110 runs ?

If above is right - why Pakistan lost against NL with wide margin of 110 runs ?

Thats b/c we are Pakistani Team .. We can loose badly anytime , We can beat anyone in the world when we want ..

'Shoaib inclusion against India risky' - World Cup 2011 - Cricket Next

However, if a well-placed source in the Pakistan team is to be believed, the team management including skipper Shahid Afridi and coach Waqar Younis, are not in favour of Shoaib playing in Mohali on Wednesday, as they are irked by the maverick pacer's behaviour after the defeat to New Zealand in the league phase.
"People don't know the situation within the team. After that match, Shoaib had behaved very badly with Kamran Akmal and other players, and the situation would have badly got out of hand if the manager and coach had not intervened," the source said.

"He was fined for his behavior and since than the truth is that he has also not trained with heart and appears to be content to prepare for his retirement now," the source said.

The match against India is a big high-pressure game and the management does not feel that Shoaib is in the right mental or physical shape to face such a challenge

Why then you lost four times to India in a WC?

What a stupid question these indians always ask.. tell me why you lost in Mohali against pakistan? why you didnt win against pakistan in champions trophy, why the statistics show that in all one day matches paksitan still leads?? these all are stupid and childish arguments..

Hold your breath till 30th and save your comments.. you will be needing them on 30th... a humble advice.

Enough experience of playing in India: Kamran - World Cup 2011 - Cricket Next

kamran-akmal2303_630.jpg

What a stupid question these indians always ask.. tell me why you lost in Mohali against pakistan? why you didnt win against pakistan in champions trophy, why the statistics show that in all one day matches paksitan still leads?? these all are stupid and childish arguments..

Hold your breath till 30th and save your comments.. you will be needing them on 30th... a humble advice.

Because, the answer was addresed to the following remarks:

We can beat anyone in the world when we want ..

And tall claims require taller evidence....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom