What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
you over sensitive kid. If you are hindu and someone call you hindu, is it insult for you. He is hindu and i was talking about his childish comment that why peoples watch his channels lol

No calling any person as Hindu is not an insult but obviously you did not innocently threw "Hindu mentality" comment? BTW how were you so sure that the guy you are responding to is a Hindu(not all Indians are hindus, I guess u know this)? I have seen this problem with Pakistani kids. doesn't matter who they are talking to, if he is Indian than boom comes attacks on Hinduism..

I know I am wasting my time with an idiot. My last post on the thread. carry on with your stupidity.

^ guns are only useful if they have the ability of fire. I love shoib akhthar and there is no doubt that he is better than riaz but a bowler can give good performance only if he is physically fit to play no matter how great he is and none of you even think about his fitness aspect..we should let him play even if he cannot run and has pain in his legs

I think Riaz is inexperienced bowler to be thrown in middle of semi final specially in india every bowler need to go thru a series in India to adapt to the environment - and that to me says riaz is not best choice

I think Shoaib is the man to trust Pakistan - he has given his all and I think he will win us the game its a psychalogical plus to have him -

-----------------Idea bowling Attack
Afridi
Ajmal
Hafeez
Razzak bahi
Gul
Shoaib

When going to war you need to bring the BIG GUNs not little pistols

Yeah i agree with that bowling attack, experienced and they have all performed on the big stage, Razzak should come in at no.5 to bat just like what Yuvraj is doing for India and if Pakistan don't make that bold move atleast put him above Afridi whatever happens as it's a crime that a guy so talented with the bat is left to rot by batting with tailenders where he stand no chance of putting up a decent total.

^ guns are only useful if they have the ability of fire. I love shoib akhthar and there is no doubt that he is better than riaz but a bowler can give good performance only if he is physically fit to play no matter how great he is and none of you even think about his fitness aspect..we should let him play even if he cannot run and has pain in his legs

Murali played today with a hamstring problem and took two crucial wickets which i'm sure is a great deal worse than Shoaibs niggles and lack of fitness!

hey raja whats the big fuss man, shoaib is only gonna bowl the first few overs, the first 10 overs.... with gul, rest is with the spinners..

shoaib has proved that still he is deadly, and he tries to miss the bowl at the lowest...

why r u with wahab?? he has no sense where his bowl lands, even an unfit shoaib is thousands better that riaz...

hey raja whats the big fuss man, shoaib is only gonna bowl the first few overs, the first 10 overs.... with gul, rest is with the spinners..

shoaib has proved that still he is deadly, and he tries to miss the bowl at the lowest...

If Shoaib does well and bowls all his overs at the beginning of Pakistan bowling spell then he should go off injured and allow a more energetic fielder to come on in his place i.e Shehzad which will also give him time to rest for the final.

No calling any person as Hindu is not an insult but obviously you did not innocently threw "Hindu mentality" comment? BTW how were you so sure that the guy you are responding to is a Hindu(not all Indians are hindus, I guess u know this)? I have seen this problem with Pakistani kids. doesn't matter who they are talking to, if he is Indian than boom comes attacks on Hinduism..
Also, there are Hindus in Pakistan as well what do you have to say about their mentality. Enlighten us.
lol you are exactly doing same things what i did ...just like you know kids.. I know hindu kids and i can judge their mentality from their childish comment .. My media lol
i never come across any hindu in pakistan so i cannot talk about them..hindus are not bad its only when they give childish remarks i cannot resist to give them taste of their owm medicine
now uncle(as u are saying others kids again and again which is personal attack :d) please dont cry

Murali played today with a hamstring problem and took two crucial wickets which i'm sure is a great deal worse than Shoaibs niggles and lack of fitness!
murali is spinner while shoib is fast bowlers and for fast bowlers fitness is more important than spinner. Afrdi and coch waqar younas were not stupid to give shoib rest . Did not they aware that unfit shoib could be better than wahab ?

I dont mind who they give chance to play as they know better than us who is more important for team and i think they will never take our opinions in consideration before giving wahab or shoib any chance in semi final :)

What Shahid Khan Afridi said today : Tendulkar have to wait for the End of WC to complete his century of 100s.

Indian Bookies Lost 200 crore in August In Pak-England Test and in result of there loss made sure they Frame Pakistani Team with one of there Punters.. And Now the Bets have gone high for the Big match 5000 Crore.. Lets see what have they decided for Mohali.. In the End its only a Game of Cricket.

Indian media and Indian Bookies have one thing in common and that is both are confused. I thought that the Report said that India cannot win or loose a match until it is instructed by the Bookies.. So that means what ever they have performed in the World cup was all fixed. They weren't good enough. They have there grounds there crowd there own conditions and still they think that Indian Bookies wont let them win. yes if they claim theres a big Bet going on this match they are right its legal in India and you can read zillion articles on them every one Bets in India from the Heads of the state to a third grade background dancer of the Bollywood. I think the Indian media had a paln in mind and thought by doing this they can save there defeat as per there Links with the underworld but cannot bycott the match thats just great. I personally thing India Media should get matured enough to fight against the issue rather than create an issue.

Indian Bookies Lost 200 crore in August In Pak-England Test and in result of there loss made sure they Frame Pakistani Team with one of there Punters.. And Now the Bets have gone high for the Big match 5000 Crore.. Lets see what have they decided for Mohali.. In the End its only a Game of Cricket.

Indian media and Indian Bookies have one thing in common and that is both are confused. I thought that the Report said that India cannot win or loose a match until it is instructed by the Bookies.. So that means what ever they have performed in the World cup was all fixed. They weren't good enough. They have there grounds there crowd there own conditions and still they think that Indian Bookies wont let them win. yes if they claim theres a big Bet going on this match they are right its legal in India and you can read zillion articles on them every one Bets in India from the Heads of the state to a third grade background dancer of the Bollywood. I think the Indian media had a paln in mind and thought by doing this they can save there defeat as per there Links with the underworld but cannot bycott the match thats just great. I personally thing India Media should get matured enough to fight against the issue rather than create an issue.

This is what i called master class...

raja ko samjhana is chez ke mutaradif hai :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

^ haha ohey save ur head :d do u even know that i have faced the bowling of shoib and he was my college fellows although he was too senior than me

This is what i called master class...

Lets fight together against these Bookies and show them that cricket is a game of owner and not there Business Plan and the people who are watching it are not living in Fools Paradise. We cannot just treat cricket like WWF Entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom