What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We haven't won any match in Mohali except for the one we played against India, once in 1999 and the other in 2007, so it gives me some hope, InshaAllah we will win

cant get it, advise me some tension releasing pills dr sahab :D

Check you visitors message and don't expect me to be so kind ,after that threat of busting my nose.:P

I hope mods understand the compulsion here of me going off topic.

We haven't won any match in Mohali except for the one we played against India, once in 1999 and the other in 2007, so it gives me some hope, InshaAllah we will win

India had a bad record at motera and aus had a good record there still we won.... the best team will win...... past does not matter

Another simple stastic

pakistan has never won a match a match against India in world cup
aus also never lost any match in world cup since 1999 but they did in this world cup so now you get ready ..talking about performance in this world cup pakistan played better than india. You were very close to lose against england and west indies. South africa also gave u tough time and then you let australua score more than 250.. Even bangladesh was hitting ur bowlers for four and sixes

salman khan looks tiny infront of shoaib akhtar

Salman_khan_meets_shoaib_akhtar.jpg

^ And what about ur media? No one can beat them. They are pretending as india has been won the cup lol

can any one tell me .. who broadcasts live world cup matches in pakistan... is it star sports??

^ And what about ur media? No one can beat them. They are pretending as india has been won the cup lol

why do u watch our channels y so obssed with our media.... our media will not sing pakistani tune ... willl they??? be logical.... dont watch our channels we never watch urs

^ haha look at the mentality of hindu . I dont give a s h i t about hindi crap movies and star plus drama. I just watch news to get amused that how self absorbed they are with all this propaganda that india is winner before even semifinal .. It is not logical to glorify indian team before contest and trust me if india lost any match same media will not take a second to take off the clothes of dhoni lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom