What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohali pitch is dead slow so isnt going to be bad decision ?

though Wasim Akram saying Pakistan should play him

:what: Mohali Pitch is the FASTEST one in WHOLE SUB CONTINENT...From where you get this random thoughts??

:what: Mohali Pitch is the FASTEST one in WHOLE SUB CONTINENT...From where you get this random thoughts??

She is just an overexcited girl.Mohali pitch is dead slow!:rofl: that's what she said and i thought maybe Jana is a 2 year old :D

how many hours are left before this match, i cant concentrate on anything :no:

i hope shoaib plays ... whole of India wants him to play... we have full confidence in our team they will give a fitting reply to shoaib and give him a final send off

i hope shoaib plays ... whole of India wants him to play... we have full confidence in our team they will give a fitting reply to shoaib and give him a final send off

Ok

cricket-gesture.jpg

yeah, its a fanboy page, its nothin useful

hey indian bro i dont care what shoaib was before this world cup, but he has taken some serious wickets, and has also proved to be worthy of considering in these matches, all i want is if he is selected he proves himself a lethal bowler out ther, nothing else matters

you are trying to appear smart, but by future predictin that pak is onna lose and your team will humiliate us, arnt you also proving to be a big jerk????
no pakistani is saying we will defeat you??

australia ko to ham pehly hi hara chuke hain, so whats the big fuss with you bharti guys

which serious wickets he took in this world cup????? did u forget the 2004 India tour of pakistan??? sehwag and tendulkar almost ended shoaib career...

Shoaib,in my memory has always been beaten and gone for runs,whenever he played in India.

which serious wickets he took in this world cup????? did u forget the 2004 India tour of pakistan??? sehwag and tendulkar almost ended shoaib career...

mr gaurish, go and socialize with some agauri tribe people :lol:

Dont reprt it plzzz

Uppar chatri neeche saya..wah wah..uppar chatri neeche saaya..
bhaag dhoni tera baap afridi aya..:D

u can keep ur self in pond and laugh at ur world,that its mine one.......
so continue it ....

187756_209203235771922_1865017_n.jpg

Let me ask all of you indians- Salman Khan who???----- Shoaib Akhter the baddest of them all-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom