What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should have him as part of our 11 but he has to concentrate on his accuracy, i'm sure he will get some wickets!
:toast_sign:

I repeat again

I hate it to defeat indians at their home ground

bt this is their own mistake

by Shahid Afridi

hope he gets some consolation wickets in his last match on 30th. this edition of wc has been pretty bad for him.

he sometimes comes to my gym and trust me he lifts some serious weights -- i try to get some tips out of him [eventhough i lift 160kg on squats ] !

nutrition and protien shakes all the way!!

100 per 0 will be his last match figures. Based on history of pak player, he may revoke his retirement and play again.

seriously i dont understand why Pakistani fanboys are making such a hue n cry about their match against India for past few days.
Guys match hasnt even taken place yet.
It could be some serious humiliation for these fanboys if India won the match, which it is actually going to do.

Shoaib Akthar tried really hard to become actor in Bollywood but failed. So it shall be kept in mind before they include him in team. One mistake can sink Pakistan against India. Who knows, perhaps he still would like to be in Bollywood movie.

seriously i dont understand why Pakistani fanboys are making such a hue n cry about their match against India for past few days.
Guys match hasnt even taken place yet.
It could be some serious humiliation for these fanboys if India won the match, which it is actually going to do.

yeah, its a fanboy page, its nothin useful

hey indian bro i dont care what shoaib was before this world cup, but he has taken some serious wickets, and has also proved to be worthy of considering in these matches, all i want is if he is selected he proves himself a lethal bowler out ther, nothing else matters

you are trying to appear smart, but by future predictin that pak is onna lose and your team will humiliate us, arnt you also proving to be a big jerk????
no pakistani is saying we will defeat you??

australia ko to ham pehly hi hara chuke hain, so whats the big fuss with you bharti guys

hey indian bro i dont care what shoaib was before this world cup, but he has taken some serious wickets, and has also proved to be worthy of considering in these matches, all i want is if he is selected he proves himself a lethal bowler out ther, nothing else matters

you are trying to appear smart, but by future predictin that pak is onna lose and your team will humiliate us, arnt you also proving to be a big jerk????

australia ko to ham pehly hi hara chuke hain, so whats the big fuss with you bharti guys

dil pe mat le yaar

aarey aap toh naraz ho gaye...apna gussa bacha ker rakhiye

I wonder what will happen to "One Billion Hearts of India" if Afridi & Co will crash them in semi-final,
:hitwall:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom