What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
He still can bowl about 100 Miles ,

Here is the Clip , Shaiob's Devilry of 98.8 Miles/hour

Its called 'Budha Sher' (old Loin)

More importantly ,it's the 21st over going on there.Which means that's the second spell by him.;)

Like Russel peters says.....
Somebody gonna hurt pretty soon.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
indians r not commenting, they r speechless :P

Akhtar can do this...:

Well akhtar should listen to this song along with working hard in the practice nets. :P

I'm not dissing Shoaib here, but I truly believe Indian batsmen would prefer the ball coming onto the bat with his and Umar Gul's pace, compared to Wahab Riaz's guile. If I was Afridi, I would play Riaz over Akhtar.

I'm not dissing Shoaib here, but I truly believe Indian batsmen would prefer the ball coming onto the bat with his and Umar Gul's pace, compared to Wahab Riaz's guile. If I was Afridi, I would play Riaz over Akhtar.

Thanks for the advice but we don't agree with your views. We have already seen Kemar Roach driving Wahab Riaz's balls for boundaries. So a big NO.:)

they dont throw plastic balls.... ......, whats your point??

Thanks for the advice but we don't agree with your views. We have already seen Kemar Roach driving Wahab Riaz's balls for boundaries. So a big NO.:)

he means, real pakistani pacers(like gul and shoaib) throw plastic balls, and since the low medium pacers like wahab have slow speed he would be more lucky, since his low pace cant get the bowl to boundaries quickly..

MY point is Shoaib's speed and inaccuracy go against him. Indian batsmen tend to gift their wickets away when they are bogged down.

r u kiddin shoaib and gul are inaacurate, well beta lets see the match, talking to you before in banging head on wall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom