What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
130574.jpg

130572.jpg

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

It hasn't been confirmed that whether he is playing or not. But in my view we should.:)

Mohali pitch is dead slow so isnt going to be bad decision ?

though Wasim Akram saying Pakistan should play him

It hasn't been confirmed that whether he is playing or not. But in my view we should.:)

high hopes that he will be playing for sure..........

all seniors are saying he should play, mere glance of him will make indians future doubtful :)

shoaib knows how to bowl in any wicket, his bowling line and length matters most

May be. But we need him to bowl a good spell of 5-6 overs with new ball. If he shatters the top order his job is nearly 80% done. He can be very lethal with new ball if bowls sensibly. :)

According to Cricket legends Imran khan and Wasim Akram, nothing comes close to be ready for a contest than a match fitness.And that you can get only by playing in a match and fulfilling all that is required , I'm hopeful that he'll be adding more and more bowling sessions during practice.Thing that worries me is he hasn't played any world cup matches after that defeat against NZ.

But he's Shoiab Akhtar,whenever he returns ,he proves his name and class.:)

The whole nation will just love to watch him playing in full rhythm and enjoying his last days in international cricket.
As they say in Urdu.... Aa gaya or chaa gya........:cool::pakistan:

According to Cricket legends Imran khan and Wasim Akram, nothing comes close to be ready for a contest than a match fitness.And that you can get only by playing in a match and fulfilling all that is required , I'm hopeful that he'll be adding more and more bowling sessions during practice.Thing that worries me is he hasn't played any world cup matches after that defeat against NZ.

But he's Shoiab Akhtar,whenever he returns ,he proves his name and class.:)

The whole nation will just love him seen playing in full rhythm and enjoying his last days in international cricket.
As they say in Urdu.... Aa gaya or chaa gya........:cool::pakistan:

in first few matches, his fitness level has been proved, only his problem his are the second or third spells, he has played a nice world cup so far, even if he takes out openers or takes first 2-3 wickets with new ball, most of his job is done, and if he proves restrictive in other spells he is proved 100% worthy then wahab riaz... rest our spinners can do ;)

hope he is mentally ready too...

He still can bowl about 100 Miles ,

Here is the Clip , Shaiob's Devilry of 98.8 Miles/hour

Its called 'Budha Sher' (old Loin)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom