What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mohali pitch is dead slow so isnt going to be bad decision ?

though Wasim Akram saying Pakistan should play him
Mohali pitch is dead slow?:rofl: Please keep your cricketing knowledge to yourself.

http://www.espncricinfo.com/db/PICTURES/CMS/130500/130574.jpg

ye kar kya raha hein?? isko kisino bol do ye high jump mtach nehi hein. :lol:

BTW Akram asked Afridi to include him against India, I think Afridi would. Akhtar, Afridi (and kamran akmal :)) are two stars of Pakistan's current cricket team. Without them match wouldn't be most enjoyable. :cheers:

well it depends who will enjoy more in his presence :D

high jump bhi laga raha hai aur punch bhi ker raha hai :D

r u kiddin shoaib and gul are inaacurate, well beta lets see the match, talking to you before in banging head on wall

Arre bhai, I said Shoaib is inaccurate. Umar gul is very precise. Don't tell me you believe Shoaib has the best radar in the game.

Arre bhai, I said Shoaib is inaccurate. Umar gul is very precise. Don't tell me you believe Shoaib has the best radar in the game.

dont tell me you are comparing shoaib to LCA tejas here man, its cricket

shoaib had some problems in NZ match, esp in the second spell, had no probs before, hope he is training to overcome that weakness, btw shoaib has been rested enough, he can play well after so much rest dear

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Shoaib ki sab se zyada pitai ho gi

bhai aap jab itna predict ker sakte ho, apna future bhi predict ker lo :lol::lol:

shoaib had some problems in NZ match, esp in the second spell, had no probs before, hope he is training to overcome that weakness, btw shoaib has been rested enough, he can play well after so much rest dear

Problem is that Shoaib hasn't matured into a thinking bowler, unlike his rival Brett Lee. Shoaib still believes that the only way to take wickets is by blasting batsmen out.

That may work once or twice, but won't work in every match.

I could swear I heard this going on in the background while looking at the pictures.. :cheesy:

Shoaib should concentrate on accuracy.. not speed.. and the captain should have him bowl in small bursts..
he can do what he could 11 years ago.. but experience counts for a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its not the grand finale as we expect to play in the finals and bring it back home!!! thanx

Pakistan-flag.jpg

I don't have heavy expectations form out team just go out and have fun I think they played well this cup and proud of our team

Problem is that Shoaib hasn't matured into a thinking bowler, unlike his rival Brett Lee. Shoaib still believes that the only way to take wickets is by blasting batsmen out.

yr please stop ranting........... please..no tym for rants

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl:

yaar bas karooooooo,how many threads??
1)akmal thread
2)india cant win thread
3)shoaib thread..

and other parallel threads........

getting frustrated completely........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom