What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
why do players play football match?????.....and the news in the media is that the pakistani players first warmed up then played football adn then after nets session did some thing extraordinary....they did some weird training excersices on marble floors!!!.....they excersised and jogged on marble floors!!....now why is that??

pakistan may not play akhtar because after the new zealand match he was disgusted with kamran akmal adn said alot of words to him and thats the reason...although i would prefer him to wahab riaz...as indians know how to play spin well so give akhtar adn gul the new ball.

pakistan may not play akhtar because after the new zealand match he was disgusted with kamran akmal adn said alot of words to him and thats the reason...although i would prefer him to wahab riaz...as indians know how to play spin well so give akhtar adn gul the new ball.

Buda sher kiya shikar karega - bukha marega!

It was..!! and immediately Remmiz Raja who was a commentator criticized him for those comments.

4th Super: India v Pakistan at Manchester, Jun 8, 1999 | Cricket Commentary | ESPN Cricinfo

Read the link, there was probably a tounge in cheek comment by Wasim Akram saying it's a "practice game"

He also called Pakistan Bangladesh match in group stages as practice match. He might have said this as practice match too since we have already qualified for the semis in that WC. So no problem.:)

Dont worry!

Uske ek ishare pe India chaliti hai - bacha le apne Shaheed Afriqi ko ;)

jub zero par out ho gaya na tumhara tendu aur india har gaya tub daikhain gay kon kis k isharay par chalta hai :rofl:

The fastest there is, the fastest there was and the fastest there ever will be....Shoaib Akhtar the Legend

India will win the match. No doubt about it.

India k mandiro mein PujaPaat shru,
Hum ne be sawa lak ka khatam shru kia hi

LA ILLAH ILLA ANTA SUBHANAKA INNE KUNTO MINAZWALEMEN

Ans forward as you can.

This is getting too much now, its too long a wait for such a big game.

INDIANS-- are absolutely sure that their team will beat Pakistan and also lift the trophy, i have not heard a single person on TV saying anything less then that. With the experienced team they have and the batting they boast they find it almost impossible to imagine a loss to Pakistan or anyone for that matter. They say that this is India's best possible chance to become world champions after a long time and must not be wasted at any cost.

PAKISTANIS-- feel that they stand a very good chance because the team has found a sudden self-belif and are on a roll, the bowling has found the perfect rhythm and a right combination of bowlers has been struck to do the job. Normally when our bowling is in this sort of form we don't lose matches. Having said that most people know that its a 50/50 match and could go anyway because of Pakistan's inconsistency and a doubt over their ability to handle huge pressure as the team has many inexperienced players.

This match is going to be a heart breaker on either side of the border. Defeat against the arch rivals will be difficult to swallow but I feel that Pakistanis are mentally better prepared to handle a loss then their neighbors. ( all thanks to our govt. who have given us practice to live in tough times )

bacha lay apnay tendulkar ko :p

I recall a very interesting incident thaqt happened during an India-Pakistan match:

Sehwag batting, Sachin on runner's end. Afridi bowling...

Afridi to Sehwag: Maar Chakka, maar chakka

Sehwag to Afridi: Wo dekh dusre end pe tera baap khada hai

A few minutes later...

...Sachin hits a six on an Afridi delivery...:lol::lol::lol:

I recall a very interesting incident thaqt happened during an India-Pakistan match:

Sehwag batting, Sachin on runner's end. Afridi bowling...

Afridi to Sehwag: Maar Chakka, maar chakka

Sehwag to Afridi: Wo dekh dusre end pe tera baap khada hai

A few minutes later...

...Sachin hits a six on an Afridi delivery...:lol::lol::lol:

Tere Sehwag ki "Hawaa" nikaal dega Afridi,
:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom