What's new

Pakistan vs England T20 Series Dubai, 2010

and advice to pcb dont disturb razzaq selection in any foam of the game he should be automatic selection

if Malik does not perform in World Cup....... time for him to say Good bye

we need new players now to replace some useless senior players

Gul also needs to perform in WC otherwise he needs rest

and advice to pcb dont disturb razzaq selection in any foam of the game he should be automatic selection

i still doubt pcb if they will play Razzaq in T20 World Cup............ they are famous for making unpredictable decisions

Bring KAMRAN AKMAL in place of Imran farhat and bring One extra middile order batsman

Bring KAMRAN AKMAL in place of Imran farhat and bring One extra middile order batsman

1) Kamran Akmal
2) Nazir
3) U Akmal
4) Malik
5) Afridi
6) Razzaq
7) Fawad
8) Aamir
9) Gul
10) Ajmal
11) Asif

and i must say so shame full to PCB and old chief selector iqbal qasim on what basis he dropped razaq on NZ and AUS tour if he was injured he must have played ODIs in AUS or Played him only T 20 in AUS we have different results remember in WC 2009 razzaq when came in the team he changed everything he gave up fron wickets to pakistan which tanvir was failed to do so and he also batted like intelligent hitter

that would be Mohammad Hafeez ..!

the last choice in my opinion

Hafeez was given enough chances but he failed every time.... there is no need to test him again and again - at least not in World Cup...... Nasir Jamshed is far better choice than Hafeez

1) Kamran Akmal
2) Nazir
3) U Akmal
4) Malik
5) Afridi
6) Razzaq
7) Fawad
8) Aamir
9) Gul
10) Ajmal
11) Asif

i agreee wit u appne tu hamari dil ki baat chin lee bilkul yehi team honi chaheya T 20 agar pakistan jeetna chahta hai tu

Mohammad hafeez is good but we already have two off spinners in the team i know he is good batsman but we need pure batsman

and i must say so shame full to PCB and old chief selector iqbal qasim on what basis he dropped razaq on NZ and AUS tour if he was injured he must have played ODIs in AUS or Played him only T 20 in AUS we have different results remember in WC 2009 razzaq when came in the team he changed everything he gave up fron wickets to pakistan which tanvir was failed to do so and he also batted like intelligent hitter

welll PCB said we had to choose either Rana or Razzaq so we chose rana over razzaq....... since rana was performing well before Australia tour ........ but i feel this is plain stupid u can't compare Uncle Rana with Razzaq...... Razzaq is far more talented and experienced

PCB is nuts razzaq is world wide known for what he is capable of both with the bat and bowl i dont know why they want him out razzaq can easily run over any cricket teams choice on any given day in T 20 he is like gilly i dont know what is pcb probleum razzaq keept permoning fro pakistan and continue to do i dont know why they think rana is better if yasir do not perfom bring rana ok but their is no replacement for razzaq in pakistan i think if any one drops him i think he is enemy of pakistan and i must criticise iqbal qasim and his alll decisions what he was thinking i think selection comiteee should be made to public becoz public choose better players than those all nuta wasim bari and iqbal qasim and who ever droped razaq in past

Awesome performance by Abdul Razzaq. :tup: what a hitting...... Amazing Sixes...... his 5 sixes changed the whole match..... :tup: and Umar akmal & Fawad alam also played well.... :agree:

b7062e2c600d442003d1b1644b4db1f7.jpg

^^^what a style.... Awesome....

Abdul Razzaq Zinadabad. :)

one of the all time great hitters off all time and in espn's all rounder of decade neither they have given option of razzaque or wasim what a stupis they are they think pathan is alrounder than ..................... is for them i must say

My Perfect T20 XI

1. Imran Nazir
2. Nasir Jamshed
3. Kamran Akmal
4. Shoaib Malik
5. Umar Akmal
6. Shahid Afridi
7. Fawad Alam
8. Abdul Razzaq
9. Mohammed Aamer
10. Umer Gul/Sohail Tanvir/Shoaib Akhtar (Due to Umer's Form)
11. Saeed Ajmal

Bowling

Mohammed Aamer - 4
Abdul Razzaq - 4
Umer Gul - 4
Shahid Afridi - 4
Saeed Ajmal - 4

Back
Top Bottom