What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan 257 (Misbah 84, Shafiq 58, Broad 4-47) and 214 (Azhar 68, Shafiq 43, Panesar 6-62) beat England 327 (Cook 94, Broad 58*, Ajmal 4-108) and 72 (Rehman 6-25, Ajmal 3-22) by 72 runs

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 PM ----------

Now That is what Pakistani Spinners can do , whatever the critics might say , but action proved them wrong ... ! Ajmal-Rehman Dreams for England :)

I'm actually enjoying all the crowd here, where were all of you when Pakistan got bowled out on 214 ;)

A Message from England Supporter ;)

I'm actually enjoying all the crowd here, where were all of you when Pakistan got bowled out on 214 ;)

A Message from England Supporter ;)

i have not seen a guy kissing some master's arse and proudly announcing, hey im an arse kisser :woot:

well with 144 run lead i had given up really.....but the PK team had other ideas.....what a fantastic win!:pakistan:
england also lose out on the winners chq if BP115,000 or 175,000 for being the no.1 team had they beaten PK.......expensive

INDIANS ARE ALLOWED TO COME ONTO THIS THREAD AND CONGRATULATE US BOYS - COME ON!!!

If India had won - or even played well id congratulate them - where are all our Indian members? Come on boys join in the celebrate with us? Why not? I was half expecting a couple of songs from Guru bhai - Come on you got to admit - hammering the number 1 team in the world is quite a brilliant if not incredible performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If India had won - or even played well id congratulate them - where are all our Indian members? Come on boys join in the celebrate with us? Why not? I was half expecting a couple of songs from Guru bhai - Come on you got to admit - hammering the number 1 team in the world is quite a brilliant if not incredible performance!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol .... Congrats Pakistan ... Well done ... Its just that no one likes to discuss Cricket in Indian now a days. Our Players need to look upto the Pakistani team to draw some inspiration!!

all my heartly congratulations to Pakistani team...:pakistan:

after facing so much hurdles in near past they are performing like a champion team... kudos :tup:

Indian team looks like has no clue how to play cricket, let the win put aside..:tdown:
Personally I did`nt like cricket, not because of the games format but because the game remind me that Britain is still ruling us...

& in the end of course..... "koi to hai jo jeet raha, hai mere aas paas hi sahi"...:lol: good luck for future matches ...

Better chance of the Pope converting to Islam. :lol:

Thanks to you GUYS I just found out Pakistan won :pakistan: :pakistan: :pakistan:

Jew network and jew sports still telecasting aman ki asha guys matches whats up :woot:

i think jew should be banned for their money making greed and being traitor

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 PM ----------

while india tried to finish our cricket by its terrorist attacks in lahore, now we peacefully respond to return our cricket back to pakistan!! if ICC is not just money hungry for the Indian Pagal league

congratulations Pakistan for winning this match

Now we need to carry this winning habit and not involved in any controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom