What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coincidence or what ??? Anyways it's amazing !

2vnndoi.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

U can check it here before the 2nd session starts

Eng 89/2 (49.0 ov, KP Pietersen 1*, AN Cook 41*, Saeed Ajmal 1/16) - Lunch | Live Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

light came back and found 89/2 thats great they are scoring slowly and getting out if we hold our own and take a few wickets more early then we got this in the bag but cook needs to go we have take him out before he does some damage he is own his way to do that

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

the thats get me is why do they drop good catches we seriously have to work on that if we had caught those catches the score would have been lower with more wickets

they better get anther out i am starting to worry a little bit but just a little :p:P:p:P

Cook gone Pieteson gone 120 for 4!!! only 6 to go!!!!!!!!!!!

now than chances for england win is becoming less n less

i missed both outs damn zardari light always goes but thats great we took them out 151/4 if we get two more outs before 180 the game is in the bag and we can get the streamers ready :mps:

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

ajmal is working magic again and we stopped cooks 50 take that we wont let you guys reach fifty in this match much less a hundred INSHALLAH we will win

out gul got him bell really just gave the catch another nail to the englands coffin

morgan gone the nails coming coming and coming

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

i see a white wash coming

the guy that never thinks himself out just came to the crease stuart broad :p:P:p:P:P

England in serious trouble. 6 Down for 165. Its approx half way and more than half down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom