What's new

Pakistan vs England 2012 series (Cricket assault in Deserts of U.A.E)

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the sake of keeping interest and extra thrill in the tournament...i wosh england wins this test match....and pakistan wins the last one.

for the sake of keeping interest and extra thrill in the tournament...i wosh england wins this test match....and pakistan wins the last one.

Nah. I rather see England get Green-Washed. :woot:

Nah. I rather see England get Green-Washed. :woot:

Green washed or white washed. Half of their team are foreigners and they all will be sent back to their native homeland. i.e South Africa, and India.... :woot:

:pakistan:

Yay 1 run!

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Pak 5/0!

Yay!

Stuart Broad looks like Draco Mlafoy from Harry Potter. A lot of English people have made fun that he can show his dark side... :triniti:

Stuart Broad looks like Draco Mlafoy from Harry Potter. A lot of English people have made fun that he can show his dark side...

he can it show it all he wants if our bowlers do it right no on can beat our bowling nightmare

If any of you are watching the match English team looks maaaad. :rofl:

Pakistan 41/0 (15.0 ov)

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 PM ----------

Choka!!! :yahoo:

shut up...............

the track is spinning alot , amazing to see such big turners on first day and that too in 9th over... it can be because of the moisture in the pitch or because the pitch is too dry ...if it is because of moisture then england clearly has an edge and Pakistan will be having bit of trouble as later in the innings the pitch will loose moisture thus offering not much help to Pakistani spinners , and if its because of dryness then it will be good for Pakistani spinners

but at the moment ball is spinning alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom