What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh: ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012

ohhhh nazir is out crap he should have made a hundred today well anyway well played nazir hope this doesnt ignite a collapse 124 opening partnership

nazir was tring for another boundry he needs to pace himself over 200 strike rate if he keeps going like this he is made for t20

Sorry mate ! not gonna happen . We have found the right team combination at the right moment .

mai bhi yahi soch raha that nazar laga de :p:P:P

just the moment I thought 50 off 6 overs is not huge... here we go

two wickets gone

hafeez gone at 45 why do i get a feeling this will start a collapse:hitwall:

only we can lose this match from here on and only we can make this difficult time for some bad mouthing you guys are sucking bat better hope this takes of the praise jinx

I don't mean to disrespect. But we like it that way. These players are loyal, will never sell their country for money!!!! Tamim and Sakib working hard for glory and other players are spoiling it everytime.. It was two best players of Bangladesh who cried that day! If you can't respect, just ignore!

stop venting out your anger of poor performance of your bowlers on some pakistani dude :lol:

well we only need 13 to make it into the supers

10 runs needed to qualify

taking singles good they should try to set themsleves way too many collapses on hitting like mad men the target is achievable

hafeez gone at 45 why do i get a feeling this will start a collapse:hitwall:

only we can lose this match from here on and only we can make this difficult time for some bad mouthing you guys are sucking bat better hope this takes of the praise jinx

Too much insecurity.....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom