What's new

Pakistan Vs Bangladesh: ICC Twenty20 World Cup 2012

Pakistan qualifies for the Super 8!

Good 6 by Jamshed

Too much insecurity.....

you were here in every match you cannot blame me

yes we qualify jamsheed did it in style 4 and 6 now to win the match

jamsheed our inform batsmen always dependable

30 from 26 cmon guys lets go to the super 8 is style as a warning for every team 26 from 25 balls

jamsheed wants his avergae of 30 to sustain so he is trying to reach 30 runs

Carnage that over was, dreadful...
Abul Hasan to Kamran Akmal, no run, much better, full and driven to mid off
Abul Hasan to Kamran Akmal, FOUR, short and outside off, uppercut over backward point into the fact, that is terrible, terrible bowling, awful delivery and slapped to the fence
Two guys at the crease now in great form, good signs for Pakistan...
Abul Hasan to Kamran Akmal, FOUR, too straight to the right-hander, flicked wide of long leg, four more, well timed
Abul Hasan to Nasir Jamshed, 1 run, fuller outside off, driven down to long off
And Pakistan have qualified for the Super Eights...
Abul Hasan to Nasir Jamshed, SIX, goodness me is this guy in form, step back into the crease and takes a length ball around middle and leg around square leg onto the grass banks, what a shot that it
Abul Hasan to Nasir Jamshed, FOUR, too wide and driven past point, placed well and timed really well, almost reached for it too much stepping to leg

bowlers sucked on this pitch it really is a batting dream 4 from jamsheed from 9 balls that guy is in form

Pakistan require another 14 runs with 8 wickets and 20 balls remaining

4 six from jamsheed he is reminding hey i am the man in this tournament pakistan need 13 from 19 game over for bangaldesh

my support to my great country pakistaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan :victory: pakistan always best :pakistan: pakistan my love :smitten: pakistan my jaan :bounce:

Back
Top Bottom