What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - T20 World Cup Semi Final

INSHA ALLAH we will find a way to win this cup, begone aussies and england INSHA ALLAH

They are Brazil of Cricketing World, with most world tournament wins. Although recently they have fallen a bit from the top they are still pretty damn strong.
Indian wet dreams....

1636358346641.jpeg

Australia will also be touring Pakistan
It'll probably be Pak's toughest game yet. The SS Afridi edge may be blunted somewhat because Aussies have Starc to practice against, very similar but much more experienced than SS. Pak have so far not found themselves in trouble with the top order firing, if Cummins and Starc can make some early inroads, it might prove to be a challenge for the middle order to rebuild before the last 4 over blitz in case they're setting up a target, or have trouble chasing under pressure if it's a significant target.

Have a feeling Pak will prevail, as will England, and that sets up a tantalizing prospect game but Aus and NZ are no pushovers. Eng - Pak will also be a bit of a revenge game for Pak considering their pulling out of the tour for obvious political reasons.

also, Asia cup next year in SL.. where Ind and Pak will meet again for a 50 match.
Tbh no Pakistani really thought pakistan would get into the semis, anything from now is a bonus imo
They are Brazil of Cricketing World, with most world tournament wins. Although recently they have fallen a bit from the top they are still pretty damn strong.
Agreed, except that Brazil have fallen a lot and are a pretty average side now.

And Australia suddenly announced Pakistan tour in March 2022.
3 test, 3 ODI , 1 T20.
Why?

If we bat first, we need to set a target of 180+ minimum and change the batting order a little by wither removing or lowering Fakhar Zaman down the order. He is a run rate killer! Batting needs to be attacking from ball 1!
Needless to say, our bowlers need to ball with great discipline which means giving little extras. Australia are a strong side so the team really needs to be on top form! Inshallah we will reach the finals.

That is a possibility.
But so is Pakistan England or Pakistan New Zealand final.

I am hoping for a NZ-Pak Final--the path of least resistance to the Cup!
Pak have so far not found themselves in trouble with the top order firing, if Cummins and Starc can make some early inroads, it might prove to be a challenge for the middle order to rebuild before the last 4 over blitz in case they're setting up a target, or have trouble chasing under pressure if it's a significant target.

Pakistani team has an uncanny tendency to collapse! Pakistan must average 5-7 until at least 6-7 overs without losing wickets and then push. I believe a target of 140+ will be defendable. That is if Pakistan bats first.

It'll probably be Pak's toughest game yet. The SS Afridi edge may be blunted somewhat because Aussies have Starc to practice against, very similar but much more experienced than SS. Pak have so far not found themselves in trouble with the top order firing, if Cummins and Starc can make some early inroads, it might prove to be a challenge for the middle order to rebuild before the last 4 over blitz in case they're setting up a target, or have trouble chasing under pressure if it's a significant target.

Have a feeling Pak will prevail, as will England, and that sets up a tantalizing prospect game but Aus and NZ are no pushovers. Eng - Pak will also be a bit of a revenge game for Pak considering their pulling out of the tour for obvious political reasons.

also, Asia cup next year in SL.. where Ind and Pak will meet again for a 50 match.
ODI is boring, imo t20 is the future, fast pace, idk how anyone even enjoys to watch test, most boring shit I’ve ever seen, cricket in general is shit but test and odi don’t make it any more enjoyable

Be patient guys...sabar sabar

Who expect that we would be in the semi finals. This is a blessing. Enjoy and pray that Allah grants us the final victory
True.
I didn't expect Pakistan to come this far.
I was happy with Pakistan winning against India and new Zealand.
But now I have bought 30£ sky sports pass to watch the tournament, so Pakistan better win.
ODI is boring, imo t20 is the future, fast pace, idk how anyone even enjoys to watch test, most boring shit I’ve ever seen, cricket in general is shit but test and odi don’t make it any more enjoyable
I still prefer test match and then ODI.
Test match is the real cricket.

well, either you love it or hate it.

but

test cricket is the real stuff, the white ball game is fine as fast food but overnight marinated and cooked for 6 hours over a slow flame... there is a difference,

Pakistan won a famous test in Chennai in the 90s, a physically ill, back broken Sachin tried his best but the Pakistanis were all over him like a rash.. got out on 90? something.. or maybe a 100 +

Pak went on to win that one, took a victory lap and everyone in the audience really appreciated it.

Aus humiliated India to follow on at the Eden garden and then Laxman made 280, Dravid made a 150+ ? India won that game..

India then went on to win that series in Chennai with the famous Warne vs Tendulkar battle..

A babyface 18 year old Sachin vs McDermot and the much menacing Merv Hughes on a WACA greentop in the early 90s

a 16 year old Sachin who was literally crying in the bathroom after failing against wasim, waaqar, imran, aquib, qadir etc at their peak got his nose bloodied by a vicious bouncer, Miandad, as usual chipped in with some insults... "Call an ambulance"

Sachin got up and smashed them for a 50+

yeh beauty hai test cricket ki, such 'romantic' episodes

Sehwag in Multan, that Kamran Akmal - Razzaq partnership in Mohali?

In my opinion, this current lot of Indian cricketers will pretty much walk all over Pakistan in a test match series, spin or pace wicket..

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom