What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

congratzzzzzzz Pakistan...wow..great victory to crush the kangaroos

Amazing how simple Pakistan made it in the end. There is a man who deserves plenty of credit - Waqar Younis - and Osman Samiuddin has an excellent interview with him by. Plenty to savour and in time our YouTube channel will have interviews and whatnot so look out.

Good win; however the performance by Misbah and Afridi was disappointing.

koi tameez nahi hey Afrdi ko shalwaar kay naray say kheeel raha hey in presentation LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

as usual .. No news in Indian new websites :lol:

two mins after the match finished u r checking Indian sites...come on man... and people say we r obsessed with Pakistan....enjoy ur victory and achievement...

If India wins tomorrow, that'd mean Pakistan will play Windies in the quarter final. Should be cruizy for Pakistan, India plays Australia:hitwall:. If Windies win tomorrow Pakistan plays England and India plays Srilanka:hitwall:. Basically win win situation for Pakistan and loose loose situation for India. Congrats on the win Pakistan nonetheless. :cheers:

During commentators interview- Man of the Match- Akmal said "I am just faking myself and I didn't have any injure on arm wrist. It was just doing favor for Kamran Akmal, I worshipped him everyday more importantly than Pakistan. I am just glad Kamran involved today in the team, I played really well for Pakistan..."

He finally bowled down on the grass, thanking to Allah in the end!

130260.jpg

Pakistan Zindabad.

Chak de Patee

Brilliant knock by Umar Akmal - Zabardast

Party at Lal Masjid in celebration of outstanding victory, drinks are on the house.

Back
Top Bottom