What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Which means that if india wins tomorrow then its India vs Australia and if India loses its goinf to be India vs sri lanka.

Guys which team do you think is easier to beat ?

I think it will be Sri lanka . So should i support west Indies tomorrow ?

:confused:

During commentators interview- Man of the Match- Akmal said "I am just faking myself and I didn't have any injure on arm wrist. It was just doing favor for Kamran Akmal, I worshipped him everyday more importantly than Pakistan. I am just glad Kamran involved today in the team, I played really well for Pakistan..."

:rofl: Good one. Not sure if you are being sarcastic though. Never know with the Pakistani team:confused:

During commentators interview- Man of the Match- Akmal said "I am just faking myself and I didn't have any injure on arm wrist. It was just doing favor for Kamran Akmal, I worshipped him everyday more importantly than Pakistan. I am just glad Kamran involved today in the team, I played really well for Pakistan..."

He finally bowled down on the grass, thanking to Allah in the end!

Which means that if india wins tomorrow then its India vs Australia and if India loses its goinf to be India vs sri lanka.

Sri lanka is strong team but so is Aus....God Bless Indian team and dhoni...:lol:

It got to be Australia, easy to beat....

Ponting, in that typically Aussie way, describes his team's batting effort as 'ordinary'. It was a lot less than that. Afridi on the other hand is full of bounding energy and when asked to explain his dismissal, smiles broadly and pleads "don't ask! don't ask!". Ah, how can you not love that man!?

Ponting, in that typically Aussie way, describes his team's batting effort as 'ordinary'. It was a lot less than that. Afridi on the other hand is full of bounding energy and when asked to explain his dismissal, smiles broadly and pleads "don't ask! don't ask!". Ah, how can you not love that man!?

Congratulation to all Pakistanis. I had no doubt we'd win. Well, after seeing a total of 176 from Australia. And once the it was 20 needed to win with four wickets :D

That's not important. Important this is we won and crashed Australia.

Back
Top Bottom