What's new

Pakistan vs Australia - March 19, 2011 - Cricket World Cup 2011

Ponting, in that typically Aussie way, describes his team's batting effort as 'ordinary'. It was a lot less than that. Afridi on the other hand is full of bounding energy and when asked to explain his dismissal, smiles broadly and pleads "don't ask! don't ask!". Ah, how can you not love that man!?

bull shitt, how can you even love the man who nearly lost us the match by that silly , he just cant resist the six, has no feelings for the entire effect on the result...

Wow when Pakistan plays the streets are empty - it seems like even the birds in the tree's are nervous, when the winning moment comes, the sound is deafening. Nothing like it.

My hopeful results:

Group B
SA
India
Eng
West Indies

Then its

QF1: Pak vs WI
SF1: PAK vs SL​
QF2: SL vs Eng
FINAL: Pak vs INDIA WINNER: PAKISTAN
QF3: SA vs NZ
SF2: SA vs Ind​
QF4: Ind vs Aus

Why are there two quarter final matches in Bangladesh:confused: Bangali kahin frustration main pattharbazi naa kar dain phir:laugh:

During commentators interview- Man of the Match- Akmal said "I am just faking myself and I didn't have any injure on arm wrist. It was just doing favor for Kamran Akmal, I worshipped him everyday more importantly than Pakistan. I am just glad Kamran involved today in the team, I played really well for Pakistan..."

He finally bowled down on the grass, thanking to Allah in the end!

this time u akmla is lucky, but next time we should better be ready for his substitute, this manner will only lead down the team

Back
Top Bottom