What's new

Pakistan VS Australia | Live scores, Schedule And Discussions

Who will win 1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sharjah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
116 runs needed in 20 overs with 6 wickets in hands

106 to win from 105 balls.

Another 25 run from this pair australia will have upperhand

That wicket keeper is a joke ..he always misses ..but he is a match winner and brings some positive energy to the team .. He is not a hard worker.. otherwise he would have rectified his problem years ago ..

Come on Pak, I need to get some sleep!!!

I better wake up tomorrow and the Khaleej Times headline read 'Pak wins against Aussies for first time in 10 years'!!!!

Good luck boys.

BTW< why the heck is Azhar Ali bowling when you have Hafeez, A.Rehman, Ajmal and Afridi????

I am unable to understand why have they given bowling to Azhar Ali? :(

P.S I HATE Kamran Akmal :agree:

Afridi have ruined my day and pakistans cricket now he should be kicked out or he should realize that hes not good for team anymore his glory days are gone gone gone
I hate him nOw!
A sore Loser he has become.

bowled him! 5 th gone

we need wicket of M hussey..na hussey te samjhoo phusse

Oh yes.. Hussey is the biggest chipkoo..we must get him out as soon as possible.. Does anyone remmeber tht Saeed Ajmal v/s Mike hussey? I think it was a semi final in T20 world cup...where we had almost all the team out, but hussey was there and Saeed Ajmal bowled the last over and Hussey :angry:... Us ne kabaara nikal diya tha Saeed Ajmal ka...:cry: Dont want tht history to be repeated again

^ well pakistan need to control their nerve.. match is still under control but its habit of our crickters to lose hopes very early..now they start giving loose deliveries at this crucial stage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom