What's new

Pakistan VS Australia | Live scores, Schedule And Discussions

Who will win 1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sharjah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haahaaa...! Mein nei eik match mein eik over mein 40 score khayaa howaa hai ! Aur uss seh aglei match mein 6 wickets against the same team ! Paar woh jawaani ki baatein kiyaa yaad karein aaab tou ghar se corner walei plot tukkk bhagtei howai sannns chaar jaataaa hai...kahaan fitness rahii cricket ki ! :cry:

Koi agar internet pe isss ki live streaming hai tou khaadim ko bhi bataiin !

sahi kaha - woh bhi kya zamana thaa yaar... good old days :lol:

-----------------

Pakistan Two Three One for Three

Need athara runs in 52 balls

Credit goes to Whole team specially to Jamshed and Azhar Ali!

today i realized i should stop following Pakistani team..
All the matches i am watching or following on the internet are spectacularly lost by Pakistan..But when i am least bothered Pakistan wins..
Such as today...I didnt even know that Pakistan is playing and here i come to know that Pakistan wins....

today i realized i should stop following Pakistani team..
All the matches i am watching or following on the internet are spectacularly lost by Pakistan..But when i am least bothered Pakistan wins..
Such as today...I didnt even know that Pakistan is playing and here i come to know that Pakistan wins....

That happens sometimes with me too When im curiously watching the match pak loses and when i dont care to see it wins.But thats not always the case yesterday i watched and pak won!:pakistan:

looking forward to see todays match On PTV Sports Hope Are high!

Sensible batting by the batsman. 240 is good target in this pitch and outfield is very slow

Pakistan 129/0 after 26.1 overs

laal - he is gone on the next ball :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom