What's new

Pakistan VS Australia | Live scores, Schedule And Discussions

Who will win 1st ODI: Australia v Pakistan at Sharjah?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
self destruct button pressed and wickets are going to fall like birds what is going on over here you have awsome start the best start possible on a slow pitch like sharjah and then boom wickets are falling like hell what is this ****

Target will be around 265 .. pakistans match ..

aww man misbah really stabilized things why did he had to go for a hit had he played like he was playing we could have reached 240 now that remeains to be seen shiitttttt

Akmal brothers ne to jaise formality hi poori ki hai :lol:

akmal gone too this is **** this just bull **** that was not a ball to get out own he got bowled like an idiot awww man

Akmal brothers ne to jaise formality hi poori ki hai

yep akmal got nothing he is not keeping good he is not batting good atleast sarfraz did good keeping and batted too

reminds me of billoow song..

Ticket kataao lane banaoo..

Pak batsmen goin in a line now.

Very good target 245. Pakistan have upper hand now.
We Need commitment in the fielding.

^ its not good target after such a good start by openers ..the other batsman were struggling to play shots and score boundries..nikamey

reminds me of billoow song..

Ticket kataao lane banaoo..

Pak batsmen goin in a line now.

today i realized i should stop following Pakistani team..
All the matches i am watching or following on the internet are spectacularly lost by Pakistan..But when i am least bothered Pakistan wins..
Such as today...I didnt even know that Pakistan is playing and here i come to know that Pakistan wins....

Why do you watching please...don't watch Pakistan will win bro like in 2nd ODI... :(

245 is not a very high score. We could have rmaybe reached towards the 260-270 mark if those Akmal brothers didn't gift their wickets. They should be thrown out of the team!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom