What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia-Cricket 2016-17 Tour News and Updates.

Lucky people. Anyways 400 up.
Dear Moderator would you like to shed some light on my yesterday's prediction

If only Muhammad Amir can score couple of fifties and Wahab Riaz for the first time go against all odds, we have a chance. Wahab's bowling average is really poor and hardly any memorable innings besides wicketless deadly spells of bouncers and yorkers

Usually the bowlere wins you the matches but our batting line is too fragile to give any hope to the bowlers. Also the Aussies are in excellent form these days and scoring couple of hundreds in each innings these days. Our batting looked great in Asia and England but I am afraid on Australian pitches I feel like they are ducks

I will be glad to be proven wrong, Aameen
They indeed proved to be ducks :rofl:

Told ya

Now I am starting to regret my boxing day ticket buy :hitwall:
oh I thought you were living in Winchester, United Kingdom, were you?

No please don't worry, we will perform well in the next match. Unpredictability is our biggest asset in cricket

oh I thought you were living in Winchester, United Kingdom, were you?

No please don't worry, we will perform well in the next match. Unpredictability is our biggest asset in cricket

Naaa never been to the UK.

Unpredictability and a slightly slower pitch. Pakistan will always struggle with pace and bounce....even if its dead straight.

Gabba and Perth are the fastest pitches in Australia so Melbourne will be a bit of a relief.

Just want them to give some fight.....was watching today with some Aussies and they changed the channel because it was so one sided.

Only miracle can save us from defeat. We played too bad, even look batsman how they were throwing wickets.
There is no planning in match.

Naaa never been to the UK.

Unpredictability and a slightly slower pitch. Pakistan will always struggle with pace and bounce....even if its dead straight.

Gabba and Perth are the fastest pitches in Australia so Melbourne will be a bit of a relief.

Just want them to give some fight.....was watching today with some Aussies and they changed the channel because it was so one sided.
When they play the pitch was not fast neither bouncy:undecided: they were playing extra defensively and were playing the ball which were miles away from wickets as usual gives wickets in slips and around.

There
Only miracle can save us from defeat. We played too bad, even look batsman how they were throwing wickets.
There is no planning in match.
there was a plan but failed as usual to play so defensively Few boundaries give courage and bowler as well lose confidence Can't believe how Misbah lost his wicket.

Pakistan 142 all out Sarfraz 59 not out was best we had in side.
Australian leading 363 runs in 2nd inning 42/2

Our team is mentally weak 2 bouncer aur in say hath payr kapna shoro!

Score doesn't matter they'd want to bowl in the last session under lights, impossible scenario.

489 lead on and continue:undecided: Aussie playing fast seems they give 550 target.
Chances to stay two days is difficult but not impossible.

Chasing more 459 Pakistan 32/0 much better than first inning.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom