What's new

Pakistan Vs Australia-Cricket 2016-17 Tour News and Updates.

Smith dropped before Dinner break on 52, i guess. Only way we are going to win this series if we hold on to catches.

Insha'Allah jee... agar Allah ne chaha to Australia se zaroor harain ge...

Insha'Allah jee... agar Allah ne chaha to Australia se zaroor harain ge...
4 days left, Allah pey Yakein rako bhai. Gabba pitch, must bat and bowl really well from here on.

4 days left, Allah pey Yakein rako bhai. Gabba pitch, must bat and bowl really well from here on.
If only Muhammad Amir can score couple of fifties and Wahab Riaz for the first time go against all odds, we have a chance. Wahab's bowling average is really poor and hardly any memorable innings besides wicketless deadly spells of bouncers and yorkers

Usually the bowlere wins you the matches but our batting line is too fragile to give any hope to the bowlers. Also the Aussies are in excellent form these days and scoring couple of hundreds in each innings these days. Our batting looked great in Asia and England but I am afraid on Australian pitches I feel like they are ducks

I will be glad to be proven wrong, Aameen

Playing with just 4 bowlers, shows Misbah's lack of confidence in his batsmen. With Babar Azam having a good run and Misbah back into team, i think, one more bowler would've been a better choice.

prv_47237_1481805596.jpg
prv_a4315_1481796331.jpg

Again we dropped two catches, it also ruins efforts of bowler and demoralizes them. As said catches wins the matches.
Why are we dropping catches in such crucial situation. :hitwall::hitwall:

Sarfraz pair dhoka de geya :cray:

4/50 :p:
Sami treating like a kid by bowlers and Misbah give a catch almost on a wide bowl.
They never learn again and again same mistakes.

we are dubai keh sher only! gettng spanked by aussies!

LOL so called no.1(former) test team in the world. Some people, just in the hate of Imran Khan, used to call Misbah as greatest captain ever of Pakistani team to date.:crazy:

First bounry by Pakistan:rofl:
8/73

Top lowest in test cricket inning

Records / Test matches / Team records / Lowest innings totals
Team Score Overs
England 53 50.0x4
West Indies 53 25.3
Pakistan 53 24.5.
Australia 53 26.4

76/8 :haha:

And then there were some who said Pakistan's no. 1 ranking was "well deserved".

After Saeed Anwar , Izzaj Ahmed , Inzamam and Md Yousouf(might be some more name) , I hardly find any great Batsman in Pak Squad . Everytime I raise hope for Some Youngster like Akmal bro , Salman Butt, Imran Nazir , Ahmed Sehzad once they spent time in the Squad my Hopes fades away. Being an Indian , I love to see them Performing well (but not against India :p ). Hope Babar Azam will give some memorable performance.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom