What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

To me this is a double air strike. Northern Alliance, nationalist Afghans and Indian RSS brigade. The Americans must also be mourning.

Don't screw with the team now

Realistically we have 4 T20s left to victory

That's nothing, we also have a few days break

Mo Hafeez is at the end of his career but his experience and bowling is worth sticking with him especially in UAE

Hassan Ali is a tougher choice he gives us a bit if batting depth and has the ability to hit big which might just come in handy in the semis or final

I say dont rock the boat, he has two easier games against Scotland and Namibia to find his rhythm

We can win this
I agree...just hassan Ali needs a hand on his shoulder to say ... you can do this. Take it easy and enjoy. Sometimes I see him trying too hard
Pakistan Ki Jeet Kay Bad Indian Larki Nay Pakistani Flag Choom Liya\Video Viral Ho Gae.
Poor girl...

Passport will be cancelled
Constant rape threats
Labelled a terrorist

I can go on

That was a good one 🤣. In reality this is massive airstrike by pakistan on all its haters.

I dont have instagram so it wont let me view it. What happened in the vid?

I dont have instagram so it wont let me view it. What happened in the vid?
Assalam o Alaikum
Bro about a dozen TTP camps were blown by PAF across the border
It's not a video it's just a pic.
Here:
Screenshot 2021-10-30 145213.png

Last edited:
To me this is a double air strike. Northern Alliance, nationalist Afghans and Indian RSS brigade. The Americans must also be mourning.
There was some Indian troll here saying that "Pakistan/Afghanistan will be the most watched match after India/Pakistan(despite not many Afghans having a TV)...and that he will be rooting for the Afghan team"...implying that it will be the Indians watching in numbers and hoping for Pakistan losing.

Someone find his post...quote it...and tag him plz. Let's rub it in.

There was some Indian troll here saying that "Pakistan/Afghanistan will be the most watched match after India/Pakistan(despite not many Afghans having a TV)...and that he will be rooting for the Afghan team"...implying that it will be the Indians watching in numbers and hoping for Pakistan losing.

Someone find his post...quote it...and tag him plz. Let's rub it in.

LOL I wonder where these Indians are now? Hiding in their RSS caves.

Back
Top Bottom