What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

Whenever Rashid Khan is bowling

What a victory over Afghanistan. There was no dew on the ground this time, conditions are changing, dew ends.

Shahdab Khan needs to take wickets, Hasan Ali is out of form totally, Drop Hafeez and play Haider Ali.

In games against Namibia & Scotland bring Shahnawaz Dhani, Sarfraz, Nawaz, Usman Qadir and M. Wasim!

What a victory over Afghanistan. There was no dew on the ground this time, conditions are changing, dew ends.

Shahdab Khan needs to take wickets, Hasan Ali is out of form totally, Drop Hafeez and play Haider Ali.

In games against Namibia & Scotland bring Shahnawaz Dhani, Sarfraz, Nawaz, Usman Qadir and M. Wasim!
Got to give the others a go

Can we please make sure we don’t have derogatory comments towards Afghans. Success comes from Allah ultimately and by abusing Muslims wholesale we lift that help.
What a travesty :closed:
I was iching to say my 2nd ever bad word in this forum. Can I get a one time relaxation??

Don't screw with the team now

Realistically we have 4 T20s left to victory

That's nothing, we also have a few days break

Mo Hafeez is at the end of his career but his experience and bowling is worth sticking with him especially in UAE

Hassan Ali is a tougher choice he gives us a bit if batting depth and has the ability to hit big which might just come in handy in the semis or final

I say dont rock the boat, he has two easier games against Scotland and Namibia to find his rhythm

We can win this

Afgan Captain Reaction when Afgan Supporters Called them while going to the dressing room.

Why would they bring this up???
because everyone was criticizing him during that time when he was under tremendous stress due to his daughter's illness and thus, not playing very well. everyone called him a sifarshi, parchi vala and all that jazz while ignoring the fact that he was struggling in her personal life.

The pain will never go away but now that he has made peace with it, he is back in full form and we saw the results.

Back
Top Bottom