What's new

Pakistan vs Afghanistan - T20 World Cup 2021.

Told everyone Hassan Ali’s a liability
He’s bowled rubbish throughout this tournament
Complete turnaround in the score
He nearly cost Pakistan the New Zealand game and Indians smacked him all over as well

he’s cost Pakistan the game today when Afghan had no chance

well played Afghan batsmen they knew Hassan Ali was the weak link by far

Pakistan should chase it down, remember the boundary on leg side is 55-60 meters only! Pakistan with worlds top ranked batsmen Rizwan & Babar, experienced hafeez & malik, hitters like asif & imad can chase it down.

Target less than 150! Insha Allah we should put a good fight!

Good score. Definitely a total where Afghanistan spinners can come into play. We end up giving them 15 extra runs.

Pakistan has given 20 extra runs for no reason. It need not reach this total.
1635522359978.png

Afghanistan playing very well. Despite good fielding they still managed to score 147. Doesn't matter who win match is going to be fantastic.

147 !!!

Should have been Afghanistan 120-125 runs but they had that 1 big 21 run over

Game is evenly poised 55% Pakistan - 45% Afghanistan

But Afghanistan could have posted 175 runs if their earlier players played as they could

• Pakistan played Hafeez (for Bowling and did not used him , while Haider Ali is on Bench ) , I will be watching Hafeez's performance today what he does

Poor bowling by Hassan Ali literally recovers the entire match for Afghanistan... Don't know why he is playing today's match after failing against Indian and New Zealanders

Good batting. Afghanistan exploited the weak areas very well, by the way. Let's hope for a good show by Pakistan Team.

147 inshallah we will get it. Bit Pakistan made it hard for themselves for nothing.
Hassan Ali and Harris 18 and 19 over....21 and 15 = 36 runs ...

Shoaib Malik needs to come in at number 3 as he plays spin very well

can Afghanistan top the group , what a story that would be .

Special mention to the crowd , is great Pakistanis & Afghans mingling together and cheering each other on
Fantastic scenes a beautiful crowd .

With only Namibia and Scotland to play against after this, I'd think Pakistan will be playing the Semi final and so this match is a fun game for Pakistan regardless. Am I right?
Also, I heard that some Indians are wishing for a Pakistani win today for whatever the Indian calculations are. Hahahah!
So, chill guys: Aint' much of a loss even if Pakistan loses today. Head I win. Tail you lose. Hahahah!
PS. I think Pakistan will win today unless something intentional would be done to lose, but don't hold me to that ;)

Pakistan has good Win % when Opponent is restricted between 140-155 runs

This is with in Pakistan's normal Run Chase range

Pakistan normally struggles with totals around 165-185 Range

Back
Top Bottom